Myvi Better Than BMW.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

IsaacVky

Club Guest
A conversation in an office canteen between 3 male office boys.(a)就说到:"叫你那个朋友出来比下直路,我不信他的vios 可以赢我妹妹那架myvi 咯...我的wira 要追都吃力.."(b):"有没有,表仙..."(a):"不信..有机会我做给你看"(c):"我也听说myvi 很好跑的,我几个跑sale 的朋友也是驾着...有一个跟我说还好驾过bm" (b):"这点我认同"(a):"难怪我朋友讲他车行很多bm,问我要不要.."a: ask your friend out for a drag race, I don't believe his Vios can win my sister's Myvi lo, even I'm struggling with my Wira..b: got or not, don't bullshit...a: don't believe..? got chance I will show youc: I'd also heard Myvi can really speed, I have a few friends working as sales driving it too.. One of them told me its better to drive than a BMWb: I agreea: No wonder my friend told that his used car lot has got lots of BMW, ask me want or not..:stupid::stupid::eek::stupid::stupid:

haha... I was at my mechanic's workshop when they were talking about 2 myvi's autobox kaputed at 30,000km... and 1 myvi had broken 3rd gear (manual box) coming down from genting..

Point is, the cars now are not made to last.. Sooner or later, it'll become a disposable item.

fabianyee;418066 said:
haha... I was at my mechanic's workshop when they were talking about 2 myvi's autobox kaputed at 30,000km... and 1 myvi had broken 3rd gear (manual box) coming down from genting..

Point is, the cars now are not made to last.. Sooner or later, it'll become a disposable item.

my 1982 Citroen CX still floats like a butterfly......hehehe....:top:

Got many used BMW at yr fren lot's?? Sell to me cheap2 lar:listen:

The Daihatsu engine K3-VE engine is solid like a rock, driven by timing chain, no maintenance worries. My 1.3L Avanza is using the identical engine and its clocking 105k km now. Apart from fluids replacement, oil filter, spark plugs, battery, every other things still not changed yet. That include the v-belt, water hose, everything original! Amazing!

Drives better than a BMW? A trip to Genting would separate the boys from the men.. :wink:

AstroBOY,

Look who's talking.

Excuse me bro ... but I thot u are one of the BOYS? Hahahaaaa.

IsaacVky;418063 said:
A conversation in an office canteen between 3 male office boys.

(a)就说到:"叫你那个朋友出来比下直路,我不信他的vios 可以赢我妹妹那架myvi 咯...我的wira 要追都吃力.."
(b):"有没有,表仙..."
(a):"不信..有机会我做给你看"
(c):"我也听说myvi 很好跑的,我几个跑sale 的朋友也是驾着...有一个跟我说还好驾过bm"
(b):"这点我认同"
(a):"难怪我朋友讲他车行很多bm,问我要不要.."

a: ask your friend out for a drag race, I don't believe his Vios can win my sister's Myvi lo, even I'm struggling with my Wira..
b: got or not, don't bullshit...
a: don't believe..? got chance I will show you
c: I'd also heard Myvi can really speed, I have a few friends working as sales driving it too.. One of them told me its better to drive than a BMW
b: I agree
a: No wonder my friend told that his used car lot has got lots of BMW, ask me want or not..

:stupid::stupid::eek::stupid::stupid:

Cant believe that the above conversation ever take place.. where are all the !@#$%????

buzzlie;418142 said:
AstroBOY,

Look who's talking.

Excuse me bro ... but I thot u are one of the BOYS? Hahahaaaa.

Dunno le.. have not use my E90 to Genting yet.. :p

frankly speaking, i think some of us were like that too when we were playing with souped up sagas, kancils, wiras and what not... But that is until you get a feel of what a REAL car is, then u realized how naive u were back then..

TS's friend claims that the Myvi drives better than BMW.
Maybe the friend could elaborate what he means by "drives".
He could be refering to a certain aspect or driving characteristic of the Myvi which could be better than a certain range of BMWs.

fabianyee;418201 said:
frankly speaking, i think some of us were like that too when we were playing with souped up sagas, kancils, wiras and what not... But that is until you get a feel of what a REAL car is, then u realized how naive u were back then..

Some Protons are actually pretty good besides certain quality defect issues.

It's a bit immature too to just look at brand and determine its a better car.

Myvi compare to BMW..

More Comfort? No.
More Spacious? Unless if you compare to 1-series.
More Economical? Not necessary.
More Power? No.
More Cheaper? Yes!
More Quiet? No.
Better Handling? No.
Better Pick up? No.
Smaller turning radius? No.
More balance chassis? No.
More airbag? No.
Better crash test rating? No.
More lighter? Yes.
Lower maintenance? Maybe true.
Cheaper parts? Definitely.

What else did he/she see which we didn't?

I personally have MYVi as my 2nd car. Touching 100k on mileage. Power is good. Braking sux big time. handling no need to say it. Gearbox is crappy. Overall its just good for normal use. This car not build to last. Frankly to say whoever comparing this with UDM definately they need to check their brain 1st for saying such a statement on UDM ....

astroboy;418213 said:
Myvi compare to BMW..

More Comfort? No.
More Spacious? Unless if you compare to 1-series.
More Economical? Not necessary.
More Power? No.
More Cheaper? Yes!
More Quiet? No.
Better Handling? No.
Better Pick up? No.
Smaller turning radius? No.
More balance chassis? No.
More airbag? No.
Better crash test rating? No.
More lighter? Yes.
Lower maintenance? Maybe true.
Cheaper parts? Definitely.

What else did he/she see which we didn't?

Agree with you bro, pls compare apple to apple...............how come we want to compare langsat with anggur (my personnal opinion only)

astroboy;418213 said:
Myvi compare to BMW..

More Spacious? Yes, cabin space is more spacious than 5 series
Smaller turning radius? Yes
Lower maintenance? Yes (for a start, 4 litres of engine oil is enough)
Better fuel economy? Yes
Lesser breakdowns? Yes

Astroboy,
Agreed with your list except the amended version above!

THAT WAS SHIT-BULL/BULL-SHIT of mankind.

myvi was a GOOD choice for those who was POOR, middle CLASS people by majority of them, its all about MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, nothing else, the gorverment tax had kill much of BMW advantages

most of people drive myvi faster than bmw, where myvi was much lower safety rating, my BMW was faster than MYVI la.. he he he.. it became far superrior and economy after i did what i told.

most of chinese will using myvi, because they are hard to get any JOBs from goverment or any high pay JOBs, and very plenty chinese own BMW who was businese tauke/boss.

BMW brand had been tainted with problem car, with all those BUG on its..

i am about to uncover those conspiracy from previous....,
i got news on POLISH girl (taib 's wife) was sick and bye-bye..to hell earth
every body know nazi GERMAN did very bad thing in POLAND on polish people during WW-2,
everybody expect what they gonna did in future..

MOSSAD, POLISH, can seek out thier enemy (war criminal) freely and whole over the world, WHILE chinese cannot seek any japanese war criminal, while those criminal was protected by USA,British,...????

he he he..., now i am about to know the identity some of those guys..
they were POLISH guys with islamic identity they got from S'wak taib?

he he he, they hire local s'wak dayak native to operate spy in spain to seek out OTTO SKORZENY organization., ha ha ha..

those nazi gonna be very hot...

i suspect some chinese actually not chinese, maybe jews? or japanese?, with well verse in chinese langue and with CHINESE identity in MALAYSIA.
it really happend.. be very sharp and careful..

Top Bottom