My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Change auto gear oil & filter.

26022009612.jpg

Fix the valve cover, plug & ignition. Job almost done. Goin for final check up & testing.
Tomorrow I will drive my UDM again after almost 2 weeks.:driver:

26022009614.jpg

hakim_radzuan;399833 said:
syok nye tgk engine berkilat2..thinking to change ATF also soon.. =)

hahaha memang syok. Better change the ATF bro. Nothing last forever. I've change mine twice already normally every 30k to 40k km. Just change oil & filter only. No need to flush.

lepas ni bungkus engine takut tak berkilat... bro InitialM, do you plan to laminate your engine? :D

affan66;399897 said:
lepas ni bungkus engine takut tak berkilat... bro InitialM, do you plan to laminate your engine? :D

Good idea bro. Where to find place to laminate the engine arr??:listen:
When to do yours? hehehee:rolleyes:

hmm no wonder selalu dapat ciken wing yg bagus.... engine berkilat rupanyer... ciken2 fancy shinning engine huh??....then I really need to do something about me ol' lady la like that....huhuhuhuh

gOdspEed;399976 said:
hmm no wonder selalu dapat ciken wing yg bagus.... engine berkilat rupanyer... ciken2 fancy shinning engine huh??....then I really need to do something about me ol' lady la like that....huhuhuhuh

Wei still fancy chicken wings arr? Better spent on yr old lady lar:love:

At last after almost 2 weeks in workshop my UDM back in action:driver:. Need to running in the engine for 1k km. Feel so good with smoother engine & gearbox. Heavier & direct steering feel. The smell of BMW interior & good sound system. Would like to thank BMWCM members & forummers for all the knowledge & experience I got on BMW.:star: I can only say Sheer Driving Pleasure of an Ultimate Driving Machine:top::rock:

:party::dancing2::dancing::36:

27022009615.jpg

27022009616.jpg

initialM;399896 said:
hahaha memang syok. Better change the ATF bro. Nothing last forever. I've change mine twice already normally every 30k to 40k km. Just change oil & filter only. No need to flush.

hehe thanx for the tips bro..mmg nak tukar but sometimes takut bila org kata pastukar nnti lagi banyak prob to the gearbox..dillemma..

anyway congrats bro..now can sit and enjoy ur car back...vroooommmm

initialM;400163 said:

Bro, glad to hear tat you're happy with ur babe, like new one aar... good job done, Bro :top:
Anyway, your avatar changed oledy aar? :listen:

initialM;400163 said:
At last after almost 2 weeks in workshop my UDM back in action:driver:. Need to running in the engine for 1k km. Feel so good with smoother engine & gearbox. Heavier & direct steering feel. The smell of BMW interior & good sound system. Would like to thank BMWCM members & forummers for all the knowledge & experience I got on BMW.:star: I can only say Sheer Driving Pleasure of an Ultimate Driving Machine:top::rock:

Bro,
this is no Sheer driving pleaasure of an UDM, this is a piece of art la.....:top::top::top:

bro nice ride ...could it be more lowered .....??

still an awsome owner with a superb machine ....

initialM;400163 said:

27022009615.jpg

27022009616.jpg

bro,dengar crite mau sambar e60 530?...itu e39 sini kasi jual laaaaa...:listen::top:

Itu quad manyak lawa lerrr :love: ... One of the best looking E39 in the country :top:

Top Bottom