My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;398491 said:
No lar this is when poor guy can only afford used BMW:listen:
Dun make me paisey lar yr 330 SMG can smoke me anytime.
Test drive?? No prob but I have to warn you that u might not want to drive 3 series anymore ahhahaha:stupid:

I've got a feeling that you maybe right bro hehehe but it's a risk i'm willing to take :love:
Bro your E39 with a quad setup is fast by all means ... Last time your ride keep up easily with my 330 now should be even closer :top:

Clean the manifold

24022009594.jpg

Clean the valve cover

24022009595.jpg

Take out the timing chain cover. More parts to change ie chain tensioner, another guide rail, oil seal, water pump(2nd time). Its so indecisive either to change or not. Since already strip everything no choice but to change more & more parts:deal::bawling:

24022009596.jpg

Found out that 1 of the wire harness has burnt!:eek: It is for the oil pan sensor wiring which already kaput.

25022009607.jpg

So bypass surgery was done to the vein. All the harness has been taken out & checked one by one to ensure all are still good.

25022009608.jpg

Some of other new parts changed ie top set gasket, beru platinum plug, cylinder head seal, return pipe

25022009609.jpg

25022009603.jpg

After the wiring surgery done, closed the water hose/pipe for heater so the coolant is circulated faster.

25022009610.jpg

Clean the crankshaft pulley. Make sure every single parts taken out were clean before fixing it back.

25022009606.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

After fixing the timing chain, tensioner, rail, oil seal & water pump, the timing cover was fixed.

25022009605.jpg

The pistons & rings are in placed.

25022009601.jpg

Lionel_Koh;399406 said:
BA relaunch d E39 ????? hahhahahah

Ur car just like new now ......

Not relaunch bro, rebuilding an old E39 by M-Performance Service Centre. hehehe. Not really like new lar dun make me paiseh lor

initialM;399413 said:
Not relaunch bro, rebuilding an old E39 by M-Performance Service Centre. hehehe. Not really like new lar dun make me paisey lor

Paiseh .. ...typo error ...I mean AB relaunch ur E39 ...hahhahahhahha

too bad u missed d pasir Gudang track last week .....it was fun .......

Initial M...Cant help admiring your passion towards your beamer...not many are in your league considering the amount of time and cold had cash required...Hats off to you dude...

Bro Initial M...I have to agree to all the responses. You are "D man" with the utmost love for your UDM. Sure respect your dedication and detailness to your ride. My hats off to you too!!!

Bro Initial M, may i ask roughly how much to spend to do the whole overhaul like yours? When is the right time to do it?

Thanks guys for the compliment. My intention is to share my passion to others here. I've gone thru hard way so I appreciate more on what I have. Hope my post benefit to all & I myself still learning everyday.

Hakim,

Dun ask ler. I haven't finish calculating the cost yet(takut ler) but it keep increasing when u found more parts to change. Since I defer my plan to buy E46 I just change almost everything even some which have been changed previously & some small/tiny parts. :deal::banghead:

Top Bottom