my so called old junk e34 525i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tehyw

Club Guest
my family is complaining about my car, saying its unreliable, braeks down all the time etc... sigh... pushing me to sell my car day n night... :thefinger:anyway, please give some tunjuk ajar so my old boy can prove it self to the world. :rock:

Bro, it's one thing to say it's unreliable, but do you have the facts to prove them wrong?

As in, frequency of visits to workshop or breaking down over the past, let's say, year or so?

Your E34 must be a really good ride bro. Treat her well, try to do more preventive maintenance in replacement of parts etc, and boy oh boy, will your ride return the favour big time!

well what can you expect from an aging car which you did not own straight out from the showroom .... OLD car bro do have some hick-ups...

tehyw;662025 said:
my family is complaining about my car, saying its unreliable, braeks down all the time etc...
sigh... pushing me to sell my car day n night... :thefinger:

anyway, please give some tunjuk ajar so my old boy can prove it self to the world. :rock:

Unreliable because you did not give your old boy the necessary preventive & usual maintenance. So you cannot blame your old boy giving up on you most of the times. You asked what type of preventive maintenance should you do? The answer is if your pocket is deep enough many aging/worn-out components in your old boy needs to be replaced. Thereafter usual maintenence every 5k km for lube & oil filter change will do.

Unless you do the above, it is not fair to ask your old boy to prove itself to the world.

herbert;662082 said:
Unreliable because you did not give your old boy the necessary preventive & usual maintenance. So you cannot blame your old boy giving up on you most of the times. You asked what type of preventive maintenance should you do? The answer is if your pocket is deep enough many aging/worn-out components in your old boy needs to be replaced. Thereafter usual maintenence every 5k km for lube & oil filter change will do.

Unless you do the above, it is not fair to ask your old boy to prove itself to the world.

true true true and once u get it in shape..................you will realize that the term 'JOY' for BMW began with the E34 !
Peace to the rest! Hahaha!

ok, so alternator, fuel pump, starter, battery, belt, gearoil, radiator, waterpump, bearing...
all this i know lah, but some really small stuff, the pressure host connected to engine just gave way one day... i woulf not have thought of changing that...

Get a mechanic u can trust, he will tell you things/parts need replacement..just make sure u have enough mooolah to pay the bills..

PICS OF TEH'S JUNKER, TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE IN THE WORKSHOP FOR FAST CARS:
215257_657940197635_222401909_6130064_4112738_n.jpg

OOH. SPOT THAT SHINY TUBING???
29296_588364757375_222401909_5041138_2021281_n.jpg

Looks rather similar to the E34 which really left me for dead a couple of years back on LDP around midnight. :biggrin:

I wonder what's the plate number. Hehe.

Hi, I am New here... does anyone know whether there is E34 M5 in malaysia for sale?

BMWE34;662394 said:
Hi, I am New here... does anyone know whether there is E34 M5 in malaysia for sale?

Wah, u are coming here at the right time, pm ramsing!

Eggie86;662314 said:
Looks rather similar to the E34 which really left me for dead a couple of years back on LDP around midnight. :biggrin:

I wonder what's the plate number. Hehe.

Couple of year back ??? Weh unker, u still can limember ha?

Top Bottom