My post in the classifieds

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

meinauto

Club Guest
Hi therewas referred to this sub-forum by AlvinI had earlier posted my wife's car for sale which Alvin locked.After explaining to him that I am a genuine seller ie the car belongs to my family and we want to sell it, he said that i can repost and that I should join one of your outings to get to know the other membersI reposted and told Alvin I will try to make it to one of your events.To my surprise, my second post was deleted and Alvin does not know why and hence asked me to post the question to the committeeI would very much appreciate if the committee could let me know why the second post was deleted.Many thanks!

I guess the reason the your post was deleted was that the mod assumed that u were a 2nd hand car dealer(this has happened before) judging from the number of post that u have done and u're not a regular on the forum here

And also there was some bad experiences(some ppl got cheated) from such ppl who post to sell items out of the blue without us getting to know them well.

Pls intro u're self in the newbie section.

Cheers

How about the "normal" members steer clear from this topic and let the committee answer meinautos' query in due course.

Thank you.

The original thread that was locked was posted on 22 Jan so, the subsequent re-posting should have been 23 Jan

Top Bottom