My new M3 - Frozen Grey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zul

Club Guest
My new M3 delivered today, frozen grey, competition edition.Different kind of beast compared to the 6-MT. The 6-MT give U raw power but this one silky smooth. Getting use to the DCT first.!st mod: Just put on a wheel spacer 10 mm FA and 5 mm RA.Next mod: Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust, hopefully on the 16 December 2011. ALready booked the exhaust.After that most likely will be carbon fibre front splitter, side micro cover and rear spoiler.High revvingly yours,-zul-

congrats!!!

so the hint during the intensive course was spot on.

what a beast.

NKTOB;696217 said:
congrats!!!

so the hint during the intensive course was spot on.

what a beast.

Thanks. Yes, been hunting for this beast for the past 1 year. In the end manage to tame it...

congrats! last time i went to obermaier if i am not mistaken he has a hard to get m3 gts front lip forgot to ask if he is selling or not. The lip is super rare and bmw only supply for repair purposes only.

Wow gratz!

So at this moment 2*E92 M3 in 1 garage?

:adore::adore::adore::77::77::77:

seewai;696255 said:
Wow gratz!

So at this moment 2*E92 M3 in 1 garage?

:adore::adore::adore::77::77::77:

Yes, at the moment 2 M3 in 1 garage. looking still for a buyer for the other one. Otherwise will keep both.

Thanks to everybody. just sharing the great car with fellow forumers.

Congrats on the purchase bro :top: and what a beauty!!! :love:

Any interior pics bro?

bro can u pm me bout the black e92 m3.....the price or just post it here...tanx

Damn, 2 E92 M3s in one garage?

I can only dream.....

Anyway congrats on the new acquisition bro.

yat325;696305 said:
nice ride indeed...wen wee can meet?? tanx

InsyaAllah I'll be going to KL on 16 December 2011. I have a meeting at 3.00 pm on that day. Will be coming in the morning at around 11.00 am to put on the Akrapovic. After that if got time might go and look at Eurotuner or Exoticmod.

Congrats bro Zul...The car is awesome and it leaves people like me drooling and gawking....

Top Bottom