my m40-m42 heart transplant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
heheheh..... yeahh finally they completed the wiring for my car. started de engine yesterday..... but stil have to do aircond and find new batt before can take car home.....

suggest to place the coil further up.. Reason being the heat from the exhaust no good...

bro xsjado
cable comes wit da halfcut la bro

fab will ask my mech to place it further up. thanks bros

bro fab the coil moved up oredi. test drove the car yesterday. at first everything ok. engine smooth n senyap. after that one of wate hose pecah..... damn have to wait monday to buy spare

anybody can help me pls....my car when switch on aircond the rpm goes down but then it stabilize at a lower rpm. but when u rev up the engine then let go the throttle engine will die.

sounds like an idle valve issue? or you might have a vacuum leak somewhere?

xsjado;470782 said:
nice plug cables.....

aaiiyaaa too big la the cables.. change change change... xsjado.. give him the original ones.. heheh let me have the big ones.. hahahahaha. heheheeheheh

jon.. gud luck with your m42...have fun!

JONNIEZ;472596 said:
anybody can help me pls....my car when switch on aircond the rpm goes down but then it stabilize at a lower rpm. but when u rev up the engine then let go the throttle engine will die.

Check your wiring. Your ICV is not receiving a load signal when your AC engages.

thanks kev.
ask the wireman to chk than he said cannot find. so now he bypass the icv then put something to control the idling when switch on a/c. for now prob solve for idle when a/c on but he created new prob. when engine cold u have to throttle up otherwise engine will die. or after start straight on a/c so that rpm goes higher. after engine warm up everything ok.

sory no update... been bz for the past few months. car is out n running now. but not yet painted... bajet lari laa....will update pic soon

JONNIEZ;496458 said:
sory no update... been bz for the past few months. car is out n running now. but not yet painted... bajet lari laa....will update pic soon

Lari bajet is to be expected.. haha...

thats why lar... got painting, have to look for rear diff (lsd) and +++....huhuhu where to find money lah

Top Bottom