My Heartbreaking Day!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ck318ci;659014 said:
indeed... the lanes are very narrow. I have kerbed my Mom's 3 series before and also believe many have done the same.

I dont know why the Sg govt wanted to do this and worst of all, those officials, they dont even warn you and if you kerb the car in front of them, they just ignore it...

I would have warned if I am in their position..

That tells so much about them... small country with small island mentality..

Thanks !, i am thinking on how to improve so that i will not repeat the same incident again...putting any protective cover is just a temporary solution and i am thinking if i adjust my right mirror to face down where i can see the divider which help me to judge the distance between my right / back tyre vs the divider. Same process with the left side....but infront....i still pondering..

Anthony5785;658410 said:
Sorry for late reply, Tom Goh just fix my account as i cannot reply the thread...

Thanks!! i am ok....it is over now....

Where did you repair your rim, how much for and how long did it take, Anthony bro? Did they have to remove your tyre from the rim? Sometimes that can be even more damaging for the rims if your tyre's a run-flat-hard to get off the rim.

docrayboy;659168 said:
Where did you repair your rim, how much for and how long did it take, Anthony bro? Did they have to remove your tyre from the rim? Sometimes that can be even more damaging for the rims if your tyre's a run-flat-hard to get off the rim.

Where did you repair your rim = JB

how much for = RM 90 / tyre

how long did it take = 1hr ++

Did they have to remove your tyre from the rim? = YES

Sometimes that can be even more damaging for the rims if your tyre's a run-flat-hard to get off the rim = YES/ Agree

But for my case i plan to do it DYI with the minimum material and tools i have in hand ie:- Sandpaper (Grid 600~2000), polish, chrome paint and etc....i plan to stop the damage and maintain as it is as i need to use my $$ for M5 or Msport bodykit...hehe

Anthony5785;659174 said:
But for my case i plan to do it DYI with the minimum material and tools i have in hand ie:- Sandpaper (Grid 600~2000), polish, chrome paint and etc....i plan to stop the damage and maintain as it is as i need to use my $$ for M5 or Msport bodykit...hehe

Bodykit is a must! :p Please get yours changed ASAP. Btw I saw those PP material bodykit for RM2K+ on Mudah, quite cheap and I think you can still nego a bit more.

aoch88;659264 said:
Bodykit is a must! :p Please get yours changed ASAP. Btw I saw those PP material bodykit for RM2K+ on Mudah, quite cheap and I think you can still nego a bit more.

Last Saturday i was wandering around with Apiz, the price is around 3K ~ 3.8K...some even worst 4~10K...BTW, M5 or Msport better ? M5 cost more le.....tooth ache!!

Anthony5785;659327 said:
Last Saturday i was wandering around with Apiz, the price is around 3K ~ 3.8K...some even worst 4~10K...BTW, M5 or Msport better ? M5 cost more le.....tooth ache!!

weh x ajak pon?????

vinesmaran;659337 said:
weh x ajak pon?????[/QUOTE

My self and Apiz taught u r back to Kampung and ezzo still at school activities mah.....Soli bro..heheh...PM me with your mobile number i shall disturb u on next round..

Anthony5785;659327 said:

3K-3.8K is original from chop shop or PP material? In KL most of them are only RM2K+ range as we can see from Mudah. If you notice the front bumper, there's a difference between M5 and M-Sport but the rear and side are almost the same. Are you planning to go quad tips or leave it original?

I got the quote is - msport without spoiler+ paint+ install+ side grill... In jb this is the lowest I can get. I am 50/50 on either msport or m5... Limited budget...I taught of install the m5 with false exos later only install new ezos system + mapping... Any good idea??

Top Bottom