my first build up E30 1988

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

potssum

Club Guest
well this will be my first E30 build-upCar Specs:-Engine : M20 2.5 L Bosch Motronic fuel injection.Braking system : All round disc brake.Interior : Full-set Mtech 2 ( Front and rear seat & steering wheel).Exterior : Mtech 2 body kit.

thank you for all the supports..

a lot of things need to be done hopefully im able to finish up this project..

next project :
1) upgrading the brake system
2) rebuilding the engine and gear box
3) freshen up the interior
4) sound system

potssum;828994 said:
tq bro mizhan

actually after reading your thread.. this when my interest kick in to restore my E30

xleyh tahan la... hahaha...

really?? let's meet up for drinks soon. I just want to be sure you won't blame me after 12 months :tongue:

mizhan;829197 said:
really?? let's meet up for drinks soon. I just want to be sure you won't blame me after 12 months :tongue:

yeah looking forward to... need to ask a lot of advice nieh..

going to paint shop this weekend... hopefully more progress has been made to my E30

must put in disclaimer early on laa... not many people will appreciate us making them spend RM100k and 2 years of their time, and in the end what they get is a very underpowered car that has no traction control, adequate soundproofing, idrive or room for more than 2 adults.

potssum;829234 said:
yeah looking forward to... need to ask a lot of advice nieh..

going to paint shop this weekend... hopefully more progress has been made to my E30

Yup you re in the right place bro...:burnout:

well im welcoming another E30 project, this would be my 2nd project. Nothing fancy for this 2nd project, Just simple build up back to its original specification.

Model : 1984 323i
Engine : 2,300 CC
Management : L-jet
Braking system : All round disc brake with ABS.
Body : 4 doors with original sunroof.

View attachment 31115View attachment 31116

It warms the heart to see the ladies of yesteryears being brought back to their former glory!

Enjoy them in good health OP...

Top Bottom