My e60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

captfaisal

Club Guest
Glad to share some photos of my e60 uk specs 2006 m5 bodykit, painted in UK before shipped back, arrived and added extra three layers of chemicals to keep it shining and sent to autobv for registration to the system and did full diagnosis. Still upgrading here and there at the moment still using stock suspensions as it gave more rides comfort which i preferred to.

yup 19' with dunlop tyres, all of them came all the way fm UK as well, anyone interested to fly rc heli or plane ? I tell u its fun and satisfying as well. I have quite a numbers of them in stores sometime went to fly at Puchong Saujana airfield. Wanna know more go to malaysia-rc.com or duniarc.com. Racuuunn...

A very nice looking and extremely well executed conversion. Especially like the leather colour.

Thankyou guys, this car was actually personally hand picked and self ordered through my friends, so no doubts about getting a poor maintenance car or condition etc. Very satisfied with the condition outside as well as the cabin when it arrived.

nice car there captain ... do join us someday for a drive and same time for the weekly TT at PJ or ampang ...

captfaisal;563770 said:
yup 19' with dunlop tyres, all of them came all the way fm UK as well, anyone interested to fly rc heli or plane ? I tell u its fun and satisfying as well. I have quite a numbers of them in stores sometime went to fly at Puchong Saujana airfield. Wanna know more go to malaysia-rc.com or duniarc.com. Racuuunn...

hai bro.. I'm flier too, from Banting Flying Field. But very seldom to fly due to working offshore:cool:.. Btw, nice ride bro..

haha good freezy i know atan banting very good aircraft builder send my regards to him anyway im leaving out my car for a few month got to find some money laa to get m5 rim haha thanks mizhan and iceman for the support insyaallah january next yr im back

supergripen im a captain of a ship not a plane but i can fly plane rc and flt sim only la if you know mr rusdi a co pilot he's my rc buddy .

supergripen;564345 said:
Bro,u know any capt faisal in our circle with a 5er e60?

U on the Triple rite?

Im on the BUS....Heard you are starting line training on the triple...Gd luck...About time to leave the 73's! hehe

My sincere apology to capt Faisal for interrupting your thread.

Cheers.

captfaisal;564432 said:
supergripen im a captain of a ship not a plane but i can fly plane rc and flt sim only la if you know mr rusdi a co pilot he's my rc buddy .

Oh ye ke? Kenal tak Zulfa,ex-MRSM? He's in ur line as well,my schoolmate dulu.

Nways,nice e60 u have there.

I r/c plane tak berapa pandai..lagi bnyk main kete.Rusdi kenal rasanya..dia pakai e36 coupe kan?

xstatic;564614 said:
Im on the BUS....Heard you are starting line training on the triple...Gd luck...About time to leave the 73's! hehe

Cheers.

Just completed my sim check,doing ETOPS n LVO next.Line training early october..can't wait to be on-line,can start buying stuffs from europe!

Zulfa I heard his name but havnt meet with him before, he's my Junior at ALAM, Rusdi he drive white Estima staying at Bkt Jelutong a co for 777. Another one RC flier, a senior pilot Capt. Sulaiman fly with Korean Air. Ya la supergripen you guys fly real turbine right , RC also have jet turbine cost about 30 - 40 k sebijik. Like this flown at Johor every weekend.Moderator permissions to upload some photos beyond topics just to share with.

Top Bottom