MY E60 convert ori M sport bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice! You bought real original bodykit or those RM2K+ PP material?

aoch88;644547 said:
Nice! You bought real original bodykit or those RM2K+ PP material?

I never use taiwan PP material and luckyly i found original M sport bodykit as only RM1600...haha ...so valueble....

Jansenlim
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

jansen lim;644558 said:
I never use taiwan PP material and luckyly i found original M sport bodykit as only RM1600...haha ...so valueble....

Wow, RM1,600 is really dirt cheap, haha :D good for you boss!

Post the pic once u are done with the car. Would like to appreciate the outcome. cheers

Bro my bodykit get from my friend potong kereta that's why so cheap ......brother prise...hehe

Actually I want to find some stuffs too. Where is your friends shop? Can intro? Haha

Aiya bro , kereta banyak kotor wo.. tarak cuci ka. Time for spa ..mandi mandi . BTW , that rim is not nice on your beast . time for 19'' or 20''... Bet that will be on your 'to do' list.

kedai potong

jansen lim;644707 said:
Bro my bodykit get from my friend potong kereta that's why so cheap ......brother prise...hehe

can i know what is the kedai potong? what and where, if possible with contact number.

Hi musreen..FYI u need to do a simple intro about yrself in a newbie section before u can make more postings here..BTW, kedai potong = CHOP shop.....welcome to our forum

jansen lim;644911 said:
hahaha...next project sport rims ..:)

jansen,
Thanks for sharing. Perhaps you would like to clear your PM mailbox. Full already and unable to accept messages!

Top Bottom