My E36 love affair

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yes-man

Club Guest
elo to all otai e36'si'm new here from shah alam and had my m50b25 for 2.5 years now.nothing much have been done to the car, just regular maintenancedue to work i'm required to travel a fair bit so the car is resting quite sometime and with its ages issues are popping upso now decided to put the thumb down and resurrect the ANIMAL from its dying bed.The ride- grey color ( not too sure on the color codes)- M3 body kit all around- e46 16 " rims - interior standard with simple ICE ( which needed to be junked soon)- as mentioned m50b25 (a) 94- runs fine with minor issues here and there.the goal- manual swap- nice handling suspension just incase the young rempit awakened - decent ICE- overall try to get 80-90% pristine condition the current issues and ( hmm where do i start )- need to swap to m52 head valve cover as 2 times gasket has been changed and still bloody leaks -- front brake pad noisy even though replaced new rotor and pads last year ( rotor OEM brembo and pads jurid)- long corners if taken at decent high speeds the rear end sways. not to sure why but absorbers has been change 3 months ago ( previous awners setup was b8 with H&R springs but absorber kaput redi).- last week came back after 2 weeks travel, my fog lights doesnt work.so not to sure the contact point issue at the lamps or at the interior switch- from inspection complete rear bushing is giving way and need to swapped ( any recommendation on this m3 bushes vs OEM and price diff)- single din, component speaker , amps need to be replaced soon. whole system i guess is dying- not to sure of the wiring conditions but need to rectify everything- dock/jerks shifting down from 2nd to 1st gear , going up no issues- need to replace vanos seals together during valve cover swaplooking around for deals- strut bar- 18" ac schnitzer type 2 or type 3 non staggered preferred- m52 valve cover swap- door and trunk rubber linings- blackened grills- complete manual swap so sifu's otai's and all the generous people out there, do help me restore my german precision machine with suggestions and positive critics is always welcome. and shah alam people kalau mau minum, send me a PM of ur number and i'll call u back. cheersand of course i will post pictures soon .YES-man

yes-man;810018 said:
elo to all otai e36's

i'm new here from shah alam and had my m50b25 for 2.5 years now.
nothing much have been done to the car, just regular maintenance
due to work i'm required to travel a fair bit so the car is resting quite sometime and with its ages issues are popping up
so now decided to put the thumb down and resurrect the ANIMAL from its dying bed.

The ride
- grey color ( not too sure on the color codes)
- M3 body kit all around
- e46 16 " rims
- interior standard with simple ICE ( which needed to be junked soon)
- as mentioned m50b25 (a) 94
- runs fine with minor issues here and there.

the goal
- manual swap
- nice handling suspension just incase the young rempit awakened
- decent ICE
- overall try to get 80-90% pristine condition

the current issues and ( hmm where do i start )
- need to swap to m52 head valve cover as 2 times gasket has been changed and still bloody leaks
-- front brake pad noisy even though replaced new rotor and pads last year ( rotor OEM brembo and pads jurid)
- long corners if taken at decent high speeds the rear end sways. not to sure why but absorbers has been change 3 months ago ( previous awners setup was b8 with H&R springs but absorber kaput redi).
- last week came back after 2 weeks travel, my fog lights doesnt work.so not to sure the contact point issue at the lamps or at the interior switch- from inspection complete rear bushing is giving way and need to swapped ( any recommendation on this m3 bushes vs OEM and price diff)
- single din, component speaker , amps need to be replaced soon. whole system i guess is dying
- not to sure of the wiring conditions but need to rectify everything
- dock/jerks shifting down from 2nd to 1st gear , going up no issues
- need to replace vanos seals together during valve cover swap

looking around for deals
- strut bar
- 18" ac schnitzer type 2 or type 3 non staggered preferred
- m52 valve cover swap
- door and trunk rubber linings
- blackened grills
- complete manual swap

so sifu's otai's and all the generous people out there, do help me restore my german precision machine with suggestions and positive critics is always welcome.
and shah alam people kalau mau minum, send me a PM of ur number and i'll call u back. cheers

and of course i will post pictures soon .

YES-man

Hello to you too...Yes-man .

Welcome to the forum and have a good stay .

By the way nice title !!! Hehehe

Take care and hope you will be a OM soon ...ya.:)

Alby325i :):)

thanx for the welcome

will upload some pictures soon and work done in the months ahead,

cheers

Top Bottom