My E30 Sedan In Making .....................

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;470716 said:
Nice bro:top: The dashboard wrapped wt leather or PVC?
Why not imola red color? Since ur already refurbish in & out, take note on all rubber seal. Check on any water sipping thru. you dun want to mess the massive job done.
Cant wait the final product but still wonder what the heart transplant would be:rolleyes:

Re-wrap with PVC cos leather is too thick ........yes ...oledi seal all the rubber ...tot want to change but too troublesome as i need to remove all wire harmness .........Engine transplant ????????? Not yet decide .....Maybe FI ...hahahhahaha

shyful313;470730 said:
nice job Lionel..keep it up..:top:
Thanks ...........

ejat shafiq;470731 said:
whoaaaa, your car will be tiptop maa, dun worry, i salute you!
once u started ......cant stop .......

fabianyee;470734 said:
Line senget a bit, otherwise it's cun...
wowww ......ur eye is so tajam ......i not even notice tat ......

azam318;470765 said:
Well done mate... excellent works... :top:
Thanks bro .......

shaifulo;470770 said:
when I said refurb, I meant sealing the cracks & repaint to ori color....i prefer this over rewrap
ic ..........but tat matter i afraid cant last long and the portion tat sealed will not like the same as originall surface .......

mizhan;470839 said:
correction: your E30 project has now exceeded RM40k ;) easily 50k once you're done with tinting & ICE.
Plssss.......................dont even mention about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.............i try not to think about it ..........hahahhahahhahhahah

Nice job Lionel, a real comprehensive refurbishment.

FI as in forced induction??:rolleyes: so which route; turbo or supercharging?

Cheers!

Lionel_Koh;470906 said:
Plssss.......................dont even mention about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.............i try not to think about it ..........hahahhahahhahhahah

actually, i know precisely what you mean.. when mine is ready, we do a joint photo shoot ok?

Yup, that is true, touching perhaps 40k already..
Nevermind, since you dont want to really count on how much has been spent, then let us keep track the amount spent for you then !! Right Mizhan ?? haha..

rayncc;471003 said:
Nice job Lionel, a real comprehensive refurbishment.

FI as in forced induction??:rolleyes: so which route; turbo or supercharging?

Cheers!

Hahhahah ...........yet to decide ...look see look see 1st .........

mizhan;471055 said:
actually, i know precisely what you mean.. when mine is ready, we do a joint photo shoot ok?

sure ... u also doing ur E30??? Great ........

naharnms;471068 said:
Yup, that is true, touching perhaps 40k already..
Nevermind, since you dont want to really count on how much has been spent, then let us keep track the amount spent for you then !! Right Mizhan ?? haha..

hahahhahahhahah................the u guys remember to update me how much i oledi spend ......:top:

that's right lionel, i'm restoring one too.. it's still in paint primer colour now.

money is 1 of a isue but now the day e30 stuff getting rare & rare.ori bodykit also very hard to get, thats why i still collecting pcs by pcs.

Bro, can you PM me on where you did your seat re-wrap and cost if you don't mind? Thanks

tycoon_M3;471447 said:
wa..teruk la..

hahahhahah.........why u said so??????????

Prinze;471540 said:
Bro, can you PM me on where you did your seat re-wrap and cost if you don't mind? Thanks

call me for the infor ...........

chili e30;471380 said:
money is 1 of a isue but now the day e30 stuff getting rare & rare.ori bodykit also very hard to get, thats why i still collecting pcs by pcs.

yes ..e30 parts now is very high .........Mtec II bodykit for 4D now at min 4K for complete set .......

Others parts also getting higher and higher ...........

Lionel, you live in USJ also? Would love to take a look at your E30.

some update ............

Converting the electric fan to my m40b18 engine using the original M43 electric fan .........

IMG00411.jpg

IMG00413.jpg

IMG00422.jpg

Done .......Engine perform better for sure .......Must do for M40B18 ......

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

325 rear ARB and Bilstein B8 big shaft monotube with Bilstein spring ready to be install ..............

Lionel_Koh;474496 said:
My office is in Sunway ......Stay in Cheras ..........

hey there lionel? u stay in cheras? where? i'm from cheras also. i can take a look on your car if u dont mind.

ejat shafiq;475543 said:
hey there lionel? u stay in cheras? where? i'm from cheras also. i can take a look on your car if u dont mind.

Just call me ...........

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

Exhaust time .............Super Sprint for E46 318 .......

Main reason decided for E46 version cos its newer so condition is better and maybe better technology as well.......

But some modification needed to fit it to E30 ...Thanks to Kingston from Everco who did a good job to complete the modification ........

Top Bottom