My E30 Sedan In Making .....................

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ejat shafiq;470467 said:
aha, got it. it must be give you A big headache huh. worth it you know. nice job.

hahahhaha ................l

mizhan;470479 said:
let me guess.. 3k for rthe welding, 4k paintjob, 1k rim refurb. err.. what else he do to the car huh?

Full interior done up icld roof, floor and seat , rewrap the dashboard , E36 Mtec seat , ori Mtec II bodykit ,SuperSprint ekzos , H&R spring , shock , FI (yet to decide ) etc ..........

what else im missing ????????

Lionel_Koh;470488 said:

Full interior done up icld roof, floor and seat , rewrap the dashboard , E36 Mtec seat , ori Mtec II bodykit ,SuperSprint ekzos , H&R spring , shock , FI (yet to decide ) etc ..........

what did u do with ur interior? kindly interested to know if u dont mind

Lionel_Koh;470488 said:

excuse me if i'm off anywhere.. just having fun guessing how much you spent here. interior 5k, seat 2k, bodykit 2k, exhaust box 3k, springs 1.5k, shock 1.5k.. etc. so you would have spent in excess of 30k before your car can come home :rolleyes:

mizhan;470511 said:
excuse me if i'm off anywhere.. just having fun guessing how much you spent here. interior 5k, seat 2k, bodykit 2k, exhaust box 3k, springs 1.5k, shock 1.5k.. etc. so you would have spent in excess of 30k before your car can come home :rolleyes:

hahahhahhahahhah ....................just forget the money spend .........enjoy the process and appreciate the result ................:love::love::love::love:

Lionel_Koh;470515 said:
hahahhahhahahhah ....................just forget the money spend .........enjoy the process and appreciate the result ................:love::love::love::love:

toke besat wont bother how much $$$ he spend :D :D

lightspeed;470537 said:
toke besat wont bother how much $$$ he spend :D :D

not say not bother but when u bother too much then u lose ur passion ...........:love::love:

Lionel_Koh;470488 said:

good to see an E30 gets another lease of life :top:

on dash, why not refurb? at least it will look ori....i know a place in kinrara that does this, last time he quoted me RM800...i saw a sample, damn nice!

shaifulo;470708 said:
good to see an E30 gets another lease of life :top:

on dash, why not refurb? at least it will look ori....i know a place in kinrara that does this, last time he quoted me RM800...i saw a sample, damn nice!

Yes ............im refurbish the dashboard ..............:top:

Some update ............

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

Doing the floor mat .........I insist 2 layer ......1 is soft rubber and the carpet on d top ......

DSC00795.jpg

Fully re-wrap the dashboard ......Like new .....

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

Re-wrap the E36 Mtec seat ........Im not d fan of leather ......So go for fabric instead ........

Nice bro:top: The dashboard wrapped wt leather or PVC?
Why not imola red color? Since ur already refurbish in & out, take note on all rubber seal. Check on any water sipping thru. you dun want to mess the massive job done.
Cant wait the final product but still wonder what the heart transplant would be:rolleyes:

when I said refurb, I meant sealing the cracks & repaint to ori color....i prefer this over rewrap

correction: your E30 project has now exceeded RM40k ;) easily 50k once you're done with tinting & ICE.

Top Bottom