My E30 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ktkl

Club Guest
Hi Foreruner,I introduced myself sometime in May 2006 and had the pleasure of speaking and meeting with some of you sifus; so far, have met Lionel and spoke to Tyke aka Brad.Finally, managed to get some pics of my ride to share with you all forerunners.Mine is a stock version and nothing compared to what I've seen you guys have - very cool rides you guys have there. Still have a lot to learn from you all sifus.My E30 325iCheers.

COOL & NICE !!!

Love them stock versions.

Mine's a BEAST, hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Regards.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hey SAMBK & Lecka

Can't wait for you to post pictures of your car, man.

Cheers. :rofl: :D

nice n clean car dude....old school...

like your cassette player......looks the era man... :D :D

Thanks for all you sifus' comments...

Old classic - I like that.

Still have the cassette player. Been trying to get the CD changer for the blaupunkt but found out that the changer is about RM800; might as well change the whole system. I still have my favourites on my cassette. Slowly getting them onto a thumbdrive and use my radio enabled converter player (via lighter).

Greets,

My car pics, a bit later, last 2 weeks accidently knocked & scratched my left hand bumper area, it has been touch-up a bit, don't feel like taking any pictures of it now.

Anyway, if you happen to see a somewhat blueish color bmw with a cool purring exhaust at the back, you will know that's me.

Regards.

:eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k:

what happened bro? it's okay.. take ur time. i'll post mine soon.. stay tuned..

ktkl....nice e30 mate...very nice....

so whts on ur list of future mods to ur 325i?
hope to meet up with u sometime yeah...

rgds,
-brad-

Hello tyke @ brad

I'm considering to reupholster my seats. Havent' decided on it yet.

Now with Lionel (I know he just sold his e34) with his racun, I'm considering an e34.

Let's see lah...

Cheers.

Additional Pictures

I'm just uploaded additional pictures at this link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ktkl333/sets/72157601967534846/

Cheers.

are you planning on selling your ride????if you do , let me know....looking for a e30 ,318 auto....thanks guys...ashley here....new to the site....ashleyteecee@hotmail.com....(012) 3888-698

ktkl,

i have seen your car before and i think you seen mine. i used to do a project in bm and i m driving my ride sometimes to bm car park. i used to admire your rims when i drive down to b2 or b3 for car park.

also, i have yet to find out who is the owner of the lovely e30 touring at b1.

cheers

Hi Elwine30

That's for the kind words...you're right as there are 3 original 325 here, my standard, the tourer and a cab! It's kinda cool when we get together.

Are you still on a project here? Let me know.

You ride is (sig) is nice too as I too like your rims!

Cheers.

Dude u need to slam that car low. BTW the gap for the rear tires and the wheel arch looks kind of wide....is it orginal like this???

Top Bottom