My car is a member and im the newbie....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

qaplause

Club Guest
Good days to all sifus, im from Penang,. I joined this club few months ago, for viewing treads and forum, and was planning to get an Ultimate Driving Machine since i was in school.. hehe. Finally, manage to get one juz b4 CNY, E46 318i,( from sifu andrew :rock:) . The experience of my new UDM was really great.

Only cars that attended with great love and care gets to be our member, lucky u!

qaplause;607096 said:
Good days to all sifus, im from Penang,. I joined this club few months ago, for viewing treads and forum, and was planning to get an Ultimate Driving Machine since i was in school.. hehe.

Finally, manage to get one juz b4 CNY, E46 318i,( from sifu andrew :rock:) . The experience of my new UDM was really great.

Glad you are living your dream mate...

Always nice to note that it's really in good hands, coz it sure needs a lot of TLC :)

Tq guys...yup... considered self is very lucky to own this UDM, coz a lot of TLC has been poured, n will seek an advice from all of u guys in order to maintain it, as it was, or even more (hopefully)...... may god bless me n my UDM...

Top Bottom