My Beloved UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hey soulfood thanks for showing us your car that day during the OTT. really cool to see a cabriolet e93 335i, very friendly and nice chap too the owner! hope to see you more often in future OTTs

casper909;742528 said:
hey soulfood thanks for showing us your car that day during the OTT. really cool to see a cabriolet e93 335i, very friendly and nice chap too the owner! hope to see you more often in future OTTs

Bro casper...you are welcomed...but my cabrio dont can catch your father's e92....very fast...i m not a fast driver too...hehehe...if you guys happened to be in KLCC/ jln ampang area...just roger me..i live and work there...you guys plus m5port, rx8 your dad, daniele30 n bailey nice fellas too...

casper909;771597 said:
soulfood nice pics! where you got your matte black grill from and how much?

Tq bro....got it from racing fit....cant remember the cost...i think its around 350...

Bro, its been awhile since we last chat.......meleleh la tengok e92 ni...any close up pic?

Hahaha bro... Yeah bro... Been bz and also attended 3 week longs course bro....plan to upload more pics tapi x pandai besarkan gamba dalam ni cikgu...hehehe

Don't worry i tolong you kasi besarkan gambar kereta kesayangan kamu hehehe

yIf6rHp.jpg

zsF8DSB.jpg

8zDxGoe.jpg

7ldOiBR.jpg

ZDPkAxK.jpg

hqpxn12.jpg

hYtuyEd.jpg

Binggo...

Alex5522;805530 said:
Don't worry i tolong you kasi besarkan gambar kereta kesayangan kamu hehehe

yIf6rHp.jpg

zsF8DSB.jpg

8zDxGoe.jpg

7ldOiBR.jpg

ZDPkAxK.jpg

hqpxn12.jpg

hYtuyEd.jpg

Binggo...

Aiya manyak besar....saya sudah malu woo....anyway thank you bro...

yeah min....u ride shotgun with SF and i remit in ur 325ci.....can ah?

U see that pictures with 1 f30 n 1 e46 lining up....it was the birth of weekend short drive....

soulfood;805501 said:
Hahaha bro... Yeah bro... Been bz and also attended 3 week longs course bro....plan to upload more pics tapi x pandai besarkan gamba dalam ni cikgu...hehehe

Its ok, just post anything and alex can do the rest...kekekee....

Ya loh, kalau bz nak wat camne....anyway, hope to meet u again in the next drive....

JFT63;805651 said:
Its ok, just post anything and alex can do the rest...kekekee....

Ya loh, kalau bz nak wat camne....anyway, hope to meet u again in the next drive....

Insyaallah chegu...kalau ade kelapangan akan join the drive...thanx to bro alex again...

Top Bottom