My first UDM...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
deyy..take the day off on 30th go back after subuh laa... :p
u have to be very sure about yr car before u endure SUPER jamss...
anyway, drive safely.

:) drive balik after subuh..memang cun!! suhu sejuk,good for the engine plus tak banyak keta..boleh la tekan skit!! :nyehehe:
hang keja s'ban? dekat dah tu..i'm in nilai.nanti pi TT s'ban bleh jumpa..penang geng!!

Yes . Joint us for TT and we can racun you further . I can show you the redline stuff too.
Cheers and drive safe and carefully.

eat this !!! ...our friend just change to M3 rimss...... saw him driving next to me..damnnn chun !!! :D lowered summor...

Originally posted by khalidm3+Aug 25 2005, 05:39 PM-->QUOTE (khalidm3 @ Aug 25 2005, 05:39 PM) eat this !!! ...our friend just change to M3 rimss...... saw him driving next to me..damnnn chun !!! :D lowered summor... [/b]

mienoz....hang tukar 17'' or 18''?? overdosis racung nii...heh heh..
jumpa hari jumaat nanti ok???

Wah..in Penang..come look for me lah..me in Penang also....but scared...328..can tapau 318 anytime...

Psst psst....where to get good rims and tints in Penang ah?

Originally posted by Ade@Sep 2 2005, 03:04 PM
Wah..in Penang..come look for me lah..me in Penang also....but scared...328..can tapau 318 anytime...

Psst psst....where to get good rims and tints in Penang ah?
There is a shop along Jln. Sg. Pinang, near AB Penang, which can do tinting well. My wife's E class tinted there a few months back with UltraCool for RM 1,600.

Originally posted by kawei@Sep 2 2005, 03:39 AM
There is a shop along Jln. Sg. Pinang, near AB Penang, which can do tinting well. My wife's E class tinted there a few months back with UltraCool for RM 1,600.
Oh...can PM me the shop's name? Do they need to open up the doors panels to tint?

Top Bottom