My 12 Month Old Indulgence

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bruce_Z

Club Guest
Hi all, Some pics of my 12 month old 1987 E30 325i. This was originally a UK SE Spec car, brought in about 14 years ago here, from the previous owners. It has spent 3/4 of the last 12 months shuttling between workshops for various work to be done - rust removal, repainting, core rewiring, repairs, and interior work. This is where its now...part 1? God (and funds) willing, maybe Ill undertake part 2, the ride and handling bits. All of you who what to start a new "romance" with an E30 well, lets just say, it will develop your preseverence and patience skills :3: but hey you might enjoy the ride. I must say, BMW has come a long way with the 3 series from the E30 days..... Anyhow, enjoy.... Thanks for viewing.

Bruce_Z and lumo62 both of u have a VERY VERY:top::top::top: nice look UDM

Wow. VERY nice E30, bro!
I used to lust after the E30 convertible when I was a school kid. Saw it in Beverly Hills 90210 and wanted one SOOO BAD.
Ended up with a scale model of it instead! :D lol!

love the seats and certainly love how the exhaust goes sideways! now that's exotic!

Admire the passion and TLC in it Bruce. All hardwork paid off. Must be driving like a brand new machine.

Damn! Awesome car, dude! What colour is that? Looks like Sepang Bronze to me. No front strut bar?

deep3102;565295 said:
Admire the passion and TLC in it Bruce. All hardwork paid off. Must be driving like a brand new machine.

thanks but tts not that good yet driving wise. It needs some work still to make the handling more BMW like.

Bedok;565297 said:
Damn! Awesome car, dude! What colour is that? Looks like Sepang Bronze to me. No front strut bar?

Yup, sepang bronze. Its an experiment (long debate between wife and me)...some days it looks good, some days well...it needs to be clean..

mizhan;565262 said:
congratulations Zul.. :)

Well bro, Im just "scratching the surface" only lah, many flaws if you look close enough. Take the Kaizen approach lah...continuous improvement. I think you (and Ah Foo) know lah how this car was 1 year ago heh heh...

Top Bottom