Music apps for car bluetooth

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

louiskee

Club Guest
Wonder any apps that can stream online and allow bluetooth to car and play it? Been searching this kind of apps for so long. I was really tired to keep update new music to my phone or pendrive, easy get bored due to limited song keep on repeating. P.S. I spend more time in my car daily.

Got this kind of apps? Tell me if you able to find one. I want this kind of apps as well.

Wait, can't you just use Bluetooth to connect your phone to the car player and then play the sound directly? Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, I've been doing this with my music.

I just use youtube most of the times. Sometimes I download musics from itunes. I also use Spotify from time to time.

Johnwade said:
Wait, can't you just use Bluetooth to connect your phone to the car player and then play the sound directly? Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, I've been doing this with my music.
Yeah, I did this all the time. But, my song is limited. Already get bored to keep on repeating the same song. I was wonder any apps that allow to streaming music online while bluetooth to my car.

syamsulstar said:
I just use youtube most of the times. Sometimes I download musics from itunes. I also use Spotify from time to time.
can youtube connect to car?
too bad that I am not an apple user
Spotify? sorry I am not really good with technology stuff.

Youtube cannot connect to car. Spotify is the online music streaming apps, only to stream music and able to download to phone as well. The apps also can connect to bluetooth. You can try it out.

I don't know about other phones, but with my iphone I am able to stream audio to my car speakers from all apps that I have tried so far (apple music, youtube, spotify, vlc, pandora, iheartradio, etc).

Apple has a feature called "airplay," and I think that's what allows these apps to stream its audio playback to the car bluetooth-enabled speakers.

Here are some pictures I took:

Spotify:
23537957661_5508324af1.jpg
23537958161_4aa5d3dfa7.jpg

Youtube:
23252426009_22762b55d2.jpg
23252425799_b5894fae76.jpg

iHeartRadio:
23252425299_d44c20599b.jpg
22992173034_e2ffe19cf0.jpg

AirPlay:
23511783052_4c1a64229b.jpg

I am not that prefer spotify due to the premium account.
More prefer to yonder because I am android user and this month they are giving unlimited streaming for xpax user.
The features I like the most is the apps will auto download the song when you load it. I have downloaded so much, since it's free.
This apps also available in apps store, if you are IOS user and can connect to bluetooth as well.

+1 yonder user. My favorite artist Bruno Mars. Always play the song where ever I go. The availability of music is wide. I can even search for Tamil song.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-08-10-45-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-08-10-45-07.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 8
Oh Bruno Mars! Just remind me of the yonder contest that can win the trip to visit Bruno Mars concert at Las Vegas.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_1725 Dec. 03 11.41.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1725 Dec. 03 11.41.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 8
syamsulstar said:
I don't know about other phones, but with my iphone I am able to stream audio to my car speakers from all apps that I have tried so far (apple music, youtube, spotify, vlc, pandora, iheartradio, etc).

Apple has a feature called "airplay," and I think that's what allows these apps to stream its audio playback to the car bluetooth-enabled speakers.

Here are some pictures I took:

Youtube:
23252426009_22762b55d2.jpg
23252425799_b5894fae76.jpg
Youtube streaming seem consume a lots of battery and data. In my opinion, not suitable for long ride, but the others seem fine for apple user. Spotify is good for both android and apple user. Too bad that, I am xpax user as well and they did not offer the Spotify apps.

Thanks guys for all the inputs. Very goods apps, but I am android and xpax user. Think that going to try out yonder first, seem so many features. Later on, will try out the others if yonder is not my style.

Just to share with everyone here, Maxis now offers free spotify premium account with some of their data plans.

Top Bottom