Motorrad rider

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nash

Club Guest
Hi all,Post my thread in the newbie section. Great to have a motorrad section. Own a R1100RT. Based in USJ. Count me in for any t.t. meetups or rides. P.M me or sms/call at (012) 329-6649. Dah lama tak panaskan engine! If can arrange rides even better.

Hi Nash... Welcome to the Club's forum... Glad to see more and more motorrad dudes joining the forum. Do let the others know about us...

BlackCat

Welcome to the club Nash..

there is other riders here.. do a small TT, or join us for the official TT next month..

regards.

NASH willkommen! Es ist schön, mehr motorraders hier .. Ich fahre sehr oft. Sie sind herzlich willkommen. Ich habe noch nie etwa USJ. Ich fahre mein Fahrrad so viel wie ich kann, und ich kann man rund um USJ, Subang, Damansara Bereichen .. U Wenn Sie eine schwarz-orange k12s, so geben Sie mir eine Doppel-hupen :)

trabslated :D : welcome NASH! It's nice to have more motorraders here.. I ride very often. You are welcome to join. I have never seen you around USJ. I ride my bike as much as I can and I can be seen around USJ , Subang ,Damansara areas.. If u do see a black and orange k12s ,just give me a double honk :) sometimes I ride my R12RT (sand beige colour) but most of the time , the K . nak ride kalu, kasi call lah , I ll keep your number. I am almost always available for rides.. fav jaunt : Simpang Pulai - Cameron.. ! Congrats on becomin' official member!

Mottorad Rider

Thanks Bro Nazrie....also for the transelated version of your msg. Havent been riding much due to my hectic schedule. I travel bet KL & Penang weekly on biz affairs. I sometimes ride to Penang with a buddy of mine who own a K12 like yours. But lately the weather has not been forgiving. Maybe we can meet up for t.t. or do u go to the monthly meetup with your bike? Bole jumpa kat sana. GREAT! having other riders especially Motorrads in our club....Cheers

Any tt for bikers?

Currently I am 'lone-ranger'...just bought R12RT few months ago...fav Elite-Nilai-Putrajaya.

I would like to join group for tt or rides.

Hello.. willkommen ! Occassionally we do have TTs .. sometimes kota damansara .. recently Restoran Sri Melayu at jalan Conlay behind Pavillion.. PM me your number and i'll give a heads up when there's one...

Bro, me too.. rider sumbang.. last month i got bmw bike.. but this month dah tak ada bike.. tapi i got new gtr kawasaki, Itu yang paling cepat boleh dapat... boleh join ka? My bmw bike dah write off. Ada kat Mr Garry... Maseh tunggu insurance claim.. Lembat lagi kut....

Dear all motorrad bro and sis if any..

sorry guys nak menyelit, i couldnt find any newbie thread under motorrad section.
am a new kid on the block, just bought 1150RT-P (police) 2004, mileage 13,000 miles (21,000km).
keep me in the loop for any future activity.
salam perkenalan dari phnom penh.

nizam

welcome!

Hi Nizam and CaptNik,

Welcome on board! Glad to have both of you and many more on our bikes. Would love to join you guys on Sunday rides. Spread the word of JOY.

Ride Fast, Ride Safe!

Cheers!:top:

Welcum Capt Nik! Newbie:39: ? On a F-GS yes la but otai in everything else that matters :D ...

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nice to be back on a BeeEm again after an 18 month hiatus. Had a GS11 for 7 trouble free years followed by a Boxercup for another two years.
The GS8 makes a good companion to my Scooter and my Harley.......

My ride story to come soon.......Cheers

Hi all,

I'm new here, just got myself a GS8. Did a mild off-road to Gerik Orang Asli village last 2 weeks for breaking-in.
Glad to know a seasoned biker like Capt. Nik chose GS8 too :)

Any rides from 20th November onwards? I'll be joining a Kanchanburi ride organized by MBC (MalaysianBikers.com).
If any group going to Cambodia would be nice.

cheers

meor;577893 said:
Hi all,

I'm new here, just got myself a GS8. Did a mild off-road to Gerik Orang Asli village last 2 weeks for breaking-in.
Glad to know a seasoned biker like Capt. Nik chose GS8 too :)

Any rides from 20th November onwards? I'll be joining a Kanchanburi ride organized by MBC (MalaysianBikers.com).
If any group going to Cambodia would be nice.

cheers

my first overland to Thailand with GS8 & MBC:
http://malaysianbikers.com.my/forum/index.php/topic,75232.0.html

too bad my boxes only arrived 2nd day during the trip so have to make do with the soft luggages

GS8 works wonderfully

Salam to all otais...

Just join in after reading tread of sub-standards from "Mac75". Baru je booking S1000RR, tapi lepas baca tread... risau plak. Tumpang tanya sikit ... how is the after sales service now??

lee-kuantan

Top Bottom