Monthly Weekend Drive - Port Dickson (tons of pics, may be slow)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
affan66;318558 said:
There are. But that day the E23 guy from Selayang couldn't make it. E38 not sure if we have any in this forum.

Yes there are ... the e23 couldn't make it, the turbo not working,
e32 came late - went to fishing first. while the e38 - owner went to US playing golf.

The drive was fun, Thanks to everyone whom make it happen. I think next time we need a longer drive .... maybe Somerset, Mersing or Cameron High.

Why Turbology picture not posted ..... ???

:24::24::24::24:Hey Droid, maybe xxx also want 2 get circled by RB at the next BBQ session.

I am glad that all of us had fun and everything when well. Know looking forward to Penang trip.

Hi guys....got a few shots from the 3rd M W drive PD minus the rempit-ting scenes.....

The meeting point....
PCDV0366.jpg

355.jpg

PCDV0356.jpg

PCDV0357.jpg

For some the joy and fun starts even before the drive begins....
PCDV0358.jpg

PCDV0359.jpg

PCDV0360.jpg

PCDV0361.jpg

PCDV0362.jpg

Seems that you guys had a wonderful time!

Damn it! I missed yet another exciting drive..........

the second stop...this time for lunch......ooooo boy...this distinguished car club not only they drive they oso eat and eat....
PCDV0386.jpg

they oso cater for muslim customers......at least that is what the sign says......

PCDV0387.jpg

redbaron;318769 said:
Dont worry bro lets go penang we will have fun.

I'm really trying my best to change my schedule - so that I'll be able to join the Penang drive.... I know it will be one heck of a drive! Will update once I can confirm my participation for the Penang drive....

Silver;318773 said:
I'm really trying my best to change my schedule - so that I'll be able to join the Penang drive.... I know it will be one heck of a drive! Will update once I can confirm my participation for the Penang drive....

You Sure You Want To GO ?

If you are game, then:

REMPIT SESSION ON.:thefinger:

WOI....i havent finished downloading all the pics yet u all oledi want to rempit rempit. No wonder my pics go in veli slow one.....

Top Bottom