Monthly Weekend Drive - Port Dickson (tons of pics, may be slow)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i have yet to see all of Lee's pictures. Phew. Server cannot take it anymore.

So, I'll post up the group photo pic for now. I'll upload the others tonight...
P1030161p.jpg

P1030171p.jpg

lee,thumps up to u!:top:we know u did a really good job.now we all from m'cca understand what is rempit!

Thks Lee 4 the tons of super pics. Really appreciate that u sacrificed ur time & resources 2 get it done. The suport from u is tremendous. Pity that u have no time 2 join us 4 lunch.

2nd part of pics...

Malacca Team and KL Team rendesvous

Rempit 1 and 2

Ah Silver big brother and small brother

Makan nasi lemak

The eating machine

Slurpp.... sedapnya

Senyum aje dia

Towkay kedai

MC RB

I can't believe this table finished this much.

Malacca rep. Turbology taichi very da clever one...

Jalan2 di pasar malam

My kids found a friend

My 5er at the beach RB recommended

That's all folks

To Lee, affan, turbology thankyou very much for the pictures. Hello xxx no other work la. Look on the bright side at least he has spare tayar hahahaha. Once again nice shoot anh thank you very much.

It was a good drive up and a wonderful drive down back to the old lukut road and thru sepang town..

Affan66, yup it was good to see all the 5er's rempit down from the F1 track...i had a nice laugh watching all you guys overtaking me ... big boys with big cars...my missus was complaining in the back that she was going to puke...

RB, good job and i hope your car will be ready for the penang drive..

Nobody took pictures of Sith ?

no wor, why ah? you want to spray together gether is it...or if I have you want to get the giant bird to shit on it ?...wakakakka

Wah so good you all enjoy PD, for me near yet so far...good pictures Lee and Affan took so long to watch all. i was tired up on family programme if not was thinking to join at lease for BBQ last night anyway next time. Thanks to RB for the job well done and the gang. Zamteresco all the way from Kemaman came great lah you.:top:

wow...too bad I couldnt join u guys...glad that u guys had fun..!! Nice pics!!

Great Pictures Lee & Affan! A beautiful event that I have terribly missed. Oh well... next time perhaps.

Great pics Lee, affan & turbology! I enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed the drive! :top:

great pics guys........till now i cldnt get to see lee's pics hehehe

for the rempit-ting session .......it will alwz be a good one

to johnj ..........we all understd yr visa limitations yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BRAVO BRAVO

Nice job done by the Vice President of BMWCM and the guys/gals who joined the drive.

GOOOOOD job to the photographers Affan, Turbology and especially to the stuntman photographer LEE.

NIIIICE drive and experience......including the overshoot and passed the Linggi tol......hehehe jangan mare aarrr guys.

Wow...you guys have some nicely modded rides and great team sprit, real proud of the club's organization and the forums...Kudos!!! Didn't see no Bavaria, E23, or E38?? Tak popular ke? Those are timeless beauties as well.

There are. But that day the E23 guy from Selayang couldn't make it. E38 not sure if we have any in this forum.

affan66;318558 said:
There are. But that day the E23 guy from Selayang couldn't make it. E38 not sure if we have any in this forum.

We have our uncle Lamoo driving a beautiful E38 but currently he will be in the States for another 6 months!!!

Wonder if his E38 is sold????

Top Bottom