Mobil 1 Gold 0w40

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Alex5522;637083 said:
Me too using Castrol Semi Syn 5-40w on E46 for twice interval change (10k km) and never need to topping.
Recently just change to 0-40w Castrol Edge and under observation see need any top up or not ($145/4ltr cheap ma he..he..)

keep me updated with your castrol edge..might consider changing in the next service..thnx

Received the email coupon too, cheers!

But how many bottles could we buy? How long can we keep them before the oil degrade?

OT, it's supposed to be Mobil 1...., sorry Mobil :77:

seewai;637203 said:
Received the email coupon too, cheers!

But how many bottles could we buy? How long can we keep them before the oil degrade?

OT, it's supposed to be Mobil 1...., sorry Mobil :77:

Normal oil service 2 bottles are enough. I will buy 4 bottles anyway. I think keep for half year should be ok bah.

Thanks to everyone who commented. Based on the feedback looks like its all good and I wont have to worry using Mobil 1 0w40 !

Cheers!

Just bought the Castro Edge from Tyre Zone. Seems like i was the 1st buyer who bought the engine oil via 30% promotion from Tmn Megah branch as nobody knows the promotion untill i tell them..wtf.

bmw7833;637746 said:
Just bought the Castro Edge from Tyre Zone. Seems like i was the 1st buyer who bought the engine oil via 30% promotion from Tmn Megah branch as nobody knows the promotion untill i tell them..wtf.

How much was after 30% discounted bro ?

As beemer mentioned before, RM150.50 for Edge 5W-40, before discount is RM215. If i remember correctly, 0W-40 is RM265.

bmw7833;637746 said:

Hahaha ... i had the same blur-blur reaction too from them and also they mentioned i was the 1st to claim the 30% promotion (d'sara uptown) wakakakaka .... Anyways they will honour the deal no probs ...

B33mEr;637876 said:
Hahaha ... i had the same blur-blur reaction too from them and also they mentioned i was the 1st to claim the 30% promotion (d'sara uptown) wakakakaka .... Anyways they will honour the deal no probs ...

Just buy the oil only can? no catch?....

morrogan;637891 said:
Just buy the oil only can? no catch?....

Yup that's what i did ... Just buy the oil and go ... of course you must show the vouchers larrr details on how to get is on page 2 i think of this thread...

JFT63;637196 said:
keep me updated with your castrol edge..might consider changing in the next service..thnx

Just an update after running 1.1k km on this grade oil of my E46 NO top up need and the dipstick still on the max lever. Thanks

Alex5522;638648 said:
Just an update after running 1.1k km on this grade oil of my E46 NO top up need and the dipstick still on the max lever. Thanks

Thanks for the update bro..mine still has 2k km to clock before the due service..any difference in consumption?

Alex5522;638648 said:

U feel any difference in consumption? soory, manyak tanya pulak:stupid:

Thanks for the link bro. you mentioned before that you guys just buy and go, need not service at their place right?

just to double check, since the email stated that need to service at them in order to enjoy the price discount.

Thank you to everyone who commented. Based on information as its all good and I wont have to worry with Mobil 1 0W40!

Top Bottom