Missing BMW E39 523i WLJ707

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OMG --- me just say this car yesterday and was admiring it ... saw it at 222 PJ

ICEMAN 13;249633 said:
OMG --- me just say this car yesterday and was admiring it ... saw it at 222 PJ

Hurry call hzl_72 at +60123685076 or +6596879649 or +60122887300.

I don't have the current picture of what the car looks like recently with the modifications. Anyway I'm offering rm1,000 if the car can be located and retrieved. Thanks for any help I can get.

Heezal

looks like the car is not sold yet or sold illegally to someone who does not know the proper procedures in buying a car. if we can send message to most BMW car repair shop, these mechanics might be able to help to locate the car faster, just a thought.

Lesson learn: never let someone have your car away for selling, if we need to let someone sell it for us, give them the car pictures/copy of JPJ card only.
Or use the classified/motor trader ads or online ads like BMW clubs, cari.com etc.
I suppose in this case Used Car dealer is safer and less hassle though we might lose some value compare to direct selling.

Rgds, Zank

Will keep an eye out for u. Forwarded this to all my frens on the roads all over KL. And with ur number too. Hopefully it will turn up soon. Best of luck.

hzl_72;252474 said:
I don't have the current picture of what the car looks like recently with the modifications. Anyway I'm offering rm1,000 if the car can be located and retrieved. Thanks for any help I can get.

Heezal

m still looking out for this car again ... any info i'll catch the guy and straight send them to balai ... eyes are once more OPEN AGAIN

The thing is....if the car is in KL, if ur willing to go all out to find the car, toll booths are ur best bet. If the cops are willing to help lah. Im sure it will be caught on camera coz all toll lane has cameras to show the car and the driver's face.

Dono who is willing to help in this department. It will involve hours or going thru video footage and identifying his tracks and locations.

Well, i'm still lookin.......

hi... any update on your missing car? i might have an info. Pls pm me.

thanks
-syam-

Top Bottom