Missing BMW E39 523i WLJ707

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hzl_72

Club Guest
Hi guys... I am looking for my BMW E39 which I had given to an agent to sell. But he went MIA on me. Will give substantial rewards (cash) for any info that leads to the location of the car. The car is still in the Klang Valley. Last seen in Puchong area. Can sms me at +60123685076 or +6596879649 (zal) +60122887300 (pendi). Info: BMW E39 523i yr2000 with M5 bodykit.Dark Green.WLJ 707.

Hey hzl_72,

Please put some photos as well for us to look at your E39 bimmer

I am sure you would have done the necessary acts including to lodge a police report against the salesman. I think it is good if you submit the photos of your car here for the members to be able to spot your car as the culprit would have changed the number plate if he has the intention to go AWOL on you.

Hello fellow members,how sure are we that this car belongs to him,he could be a car repossessor making use of us to locate the car.we have asked him to provide us the photo of the car but so far no response from him.:eek:

hzl_72 have "registered" his car around year 2005.. under the roll call thread.

Somebody who want to reprocess the car wouldn't want to wait that long.

Please help if you can but just be cautious to be on the safe side.

Hi guys..sorry for the delay. I'm a pilot with SIA, so not always around in KL and also seldom online. I can assure you that that's my car. And I"m not a repossessor or anything like that.
I have made police report and also attempted to blacklist the car with JPJ but to no luck.They said they can't do that anymore. Have also enlisted private investigators to track the car.
Just trying my luck with members if maybe one of you guys might have spotted it.The car I believed is still in KL bearing the same number plate cause I just got another saman last month 22/08/07.
I'm willing to give rewards to any info that leads to the car.You can also report it to the police if you see it. I believe the person who's holding the car is unaware that the car hasn't been sold properly.
Thanks for your help.

Heezal

p/s: photos to come. The car is dark green with M5 bodykit with 19 inch AC rims.Black tinted. WLJ 707

hzl_72;249129 said:
The car is dark green with M5 bodykit with 19 inch AC rims.Black tinted. WLJ 707

I thk quite easy to track if i see it on road..Why not u try to ask in JPJ where the saman kena??

Thanks for the info.I did not think of that before.Maybe because got outstanding saman.. a lot...:biggrin:
Anyway, I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks a lot.

The saman was in KL but don't know which area. Also got saman in Shah Alam. I received info the car was spotted in the Puchong area before. Had made numerous searches in that area but maybe the timing not correct.

sugguest that you go to the traffic police to track where the summon is issued from. JPJ may not have all the information. Please bring the police report where you have the report of your "stolen" car.

BTW, who is the agent and name of the company?

His name is Alkaf Shafii. He claims to belong to Seri Sutera Sdn Bhd. Guy from KB. My friend had dealt with before.No problem. But somehow when my turn..haywire. What luck. :-(

if you are still getting summon under your name for the car, that means the ownership is still not transfer. You may ask the bank to prevent the transfer and refusing to release the caveat.

i have already informed the bank of the problem. they are well aware i was trying to sell the car and now it has gone missing.

Hi hzl_72,
Sorry mate,will keep an eye out for ur ride,hopefully u can resolve this soon

Top Bottom