Miles/Km on the Display

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AJE39FIVER

Club Guest
Hi SifusIs there anyway that I can toggle up between 'miles' and 'km' indicator on the meter display? Please advise.Thanks

bimmerholic;532275 said:
you can select that when you run the coding for the car using Progrman.

Thanks bimmerholic, but how do i get it done...any workshop can provide those services & its cost?
possible nearby Shah Alam.

Thanks in advance

AJE39FIVER;532289 said:
Thanks bimmerholic, but how do i get it done...any workshop can provide those services & its cost?
possible nearby Shah Alam.

Thanks in advance

Yes any w/shop with the diagnostic tool can change it. You can also enable/disable other functions in the car as well. It's all listed in the menu. Cost wise...RM50 if you know the guy. I suggest you do your software upgrade at the same time...this will cost around RM150-200. While they're at it, ask them to do the change in display settings for you...maybe they can kautim all in for the same price.

Can you change the central locking settings to lock all the door as soon as the car moves?

haywire;532396 said:
Can you change the central locking settings to lock all the door as soon as the car moves?

Yes you can! You can change the interior cabin lights to turn off w/o fade or if you'd like it to fade on/off...you choose for how many seconds.

Also you set if you'd want the wiper to drop to 1 speed lower when you come to a standstill. Meaning if it's at the 2nd highest speed, it'll drop to intermittent when you come to a stop and continues back to 2nd speed as soon as your speed reached 5km/h.

The door locks itself once you hit 5km/h too.

Top Bottom