Michelin® Pilot® Sport PS2™

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

soorian

Club Guest
Bros,Michelin® Pilot® Sport PS2™ seems to be given very high ratings. "Drawing inspiration from Formula One tire design, the new Michelin® Pilot® Sport PS2™ tire represents a quantum leap in tire design and engineering. The Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 significantly outperforms not only its predecessor, but all other Michelin high-performance summer tires as well, both in wet and dry conditions. An infusion of the most advanced tire-making technologies and techniques, from the highly guarded C3M Technology™ production process to a Formula One-inspired four-groove tread design, allows the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 to stretch the very limits of what an ultra-high performance tire can achieve. "Any Experience ?

superb!! no complaint on grip and performance.. what i notice most is the comfort and low noise level.. also, the steep pricing.. :(

Nothing but good things to say about them.
However, it seems the new Pirelli Zeros are as good.
No test results out yet though.

Price has come down a bit, my 245/40/17 cost about 870 each.

All Pilot Sport 2s come in from France.
Ironic cause the rubber probably came from Malaysia.

The other "normal" tires come from their other 'Rest of World Factories.'

emm.. i've been to this one shop in sunway area.. he claims he's one of the main distributors for michelin tyres around klang valley.. price is cheaper by 100-150 per piece.. can go together as i need a set myself (hopefully can change before raya!!) :D

btw, any experience with the 'new' pzero? slide, care to comment? someone mentioned the previous model burn quite quickly?

Top Bottom