Meter Cluster Price survey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kacyp

Club Guest
Hi all, this morning i call Ezatan at Kajang for E30 meter cluster, they quote RM400 plus installation. Is this a good price? If not what is the market price for this item?Thsnks all :D

what's wrong with yours? perhaps a simpler solution can be offered by forummers before resorting to buying the whole cluster

i already search the thread and i found that the gears can be replaced...can i know the geras actuall for which part of the meter cluster.

My meter problem

1.Mileage not moving
2.Speedo notmoving
3.Temp meter jumping left and right

got some suggestion that my cluster can be repaired?Thanks :D

milage has direct relation to speedo

if only speedo not working, high chance the rear sensor at the differential is either faulty or the wirings connected is faulty

trace back when this happen, did it happen recently when u changed something on your car?

temp jumping left and right, possibly a short circuit on the wires, check engine bay if all connections are ok, next you can remove the cluster and check if the gauge itself sits losely, meanwhile you can also clean the contacts since its out in the open too

third.................you have mexican jalapenos in your cooling system, thats why it gets hot n cold n hot n cold....... :p

Top Bottom