Metal Butt Challenge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nazrie

Club Guest
MBBDrop.jpg
I will be entering this endurance challenge on 26th November 2010.. 1600 km in 24 hours. Who wants to join me? There'll be media coverage by TV3 & Ch9. Flag off is from KL Tower at 10PM.

anyone wants to sacrifice their extra bike? Only than i can go.

climenta;578883 said:
Good luck chief:top:

:cool: deyyy tambi .... where got count luck one ....endurance bro ...endurance!! seround, duaround or plenty of round....before you :burnout: ...... ghee jgn lupa kasi tarok byk2 aaahhh .....:wink:

1600km from KL to??? will that be crossing the border till Chumpon or "rounding-rounding" within the peninsular? Any sponsorship or all out of own pocket?

BMW Club Malaysia's logo is at the bottom .

What is our Club's involvement here?

pheww...metal butt indeed...

Btw, is it co sponsored by BMWCM?

Me thinks its the participation of Clubs, as we have a Motorad boys.

Prez,

How many of our members riding?

Through my contacts , I got sponsors for the event.. So , in return I told them I want nothing except visibility for BMWCM and they agreed. I helped planned the route and back up assistance and media.. and food etc...This is old backdrop. Now , BMWCM logo is on top . I m the only one from the club riding lah.. but my other riding buddies got lah.. 14 BMW , Ducati, Kawasaki ZX10R Yamaha R1 , FJR13 , Kawa GTR etc.. TV1 covering the whole event.. TV3 yet to confirm but they indicated Majalah 3 wants to cover..

and ALSO... for my fellow BMWCM members..... you get FREE entrance to KL Tower on 26 th & 27th November 2010..so, come bring your kids and family..maybe you or your kids have not been up there.. now is your chance..FREE..No need to pay waaan now.....FREE makan also..got Syed Restaurant to sponsor... plus come to give support to me laaaa.. i hope i can make it in 24 hours..SO..Please put your name here, for me to give car stickers for identification for u to claim entry tickets from the organizers:

1-QD250
2-Astroboy
3-Enkil

GSForLife;580036 said:
1600km from KL to??? will that be crossing the border till Chumpon or "rounding-rounding" within the peninsular? Any sponsorship or all out of own pocket?

Basically, KL-Alor Setar-Kota Bharu- east coast to Pekan- Rompin- Johor-Melaka-KL... 1632 kms..
yes, fuel on your own.. Petronas sponsors free lube oil..syntiumoto.. two wheel garage sponsors free technical n backup.. they'll check and certify your bike's fitness and if u want to change your oil (courtesy of Petronas worth RM200) you only pay RM25 labour to the mechanic. ... some goodies from Naza Bikes..

Entrance Fee RM350.
If u complete the challenge in the time frame and adhere to their rules and regulations, you will be entitled to receive a certificate from Iron Butt ASSociation :D of USA.. which has a community around the world except South East Asia and this is the first..

nazrie;583590 said:
Through my contacts , I got sponsors for the event.. So , in return I told them I want nothing except visibility for BMWCM and they agreed. I helped planned the route and back up assistance and media.. and food etc...This is old backdrop. Now , BMWCM logo is on top . I m the only one from the club riding lah.. but my other riding buddies got lah.. 14 BMW , Ducati, Kawasaki ZX10R Yamaha R1 , FJR13 , Kawa GTR etc.. TV1 covering the whole event.. TV3 yet to confirm but they indicated Majalah 3 wants to cover..

and ALSO... for my fellow BMWCM members..... you get FREE entrance to KL Tower on 26 th & 27th November 2010..so, come bring your kids and family..maybe you or your kids have not been up there.. now is your chance..FREE..No need to pay waaan now.....FREE makan also..got Syed Restaurant to sponsor... plus come to give support to me laaaa.. i hope i can make it in 24 hours..SO..Please put your name here, for me to give car stickers for identification for u to claim entry tickets from the organizers:

1-QD250
2-Astroboy
3-Enkil
4-McFir7:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

My number 0197282525.. when u reach there gimme a call.. Club Guests are invited as well, to let u savour the aura of being an Official Member.. :) Membership has its benefits.. Hurry... limited tickets... Priority for OMs ... ermmmm.. I also haven't even been to KL Tower! I was told during school holidays very hard to get ticket to go up.. wow..didnt know that.. It is higher than KLCC as it is situated on a hill .. 515m above mean sea level.

Good Luck President, ride well and carefully.

this ride, has no rest stops or sleep off time during this event ? no spare rider ?

must be tough to stay awake, some more on two wheels...

nazrie;583590 said:

1-QD250
2-Astroboy
3-Enkil
4-stanleycck

nazrie;583590 said:
Through my contacts , I got sponsors for the event.. ............SO..Please put your name here, for me to give car stickers for identification for u to claim entry tickets from the organizers:

1-QD250
2-Astroboy
3-Enkil
4-MicFir7
5-Jumi
6-Stanleycck
7-dzuljazz2001

Through my contacts , I got sponsors for the event.. ............SO..Please put your name here, for me to give car stickers for identification for u to claim entry tickets from the organizers:

1-QD250
2-Astroboy
3-Enkil
4-MicFir7
5-Jumi
6-Stanleycck
7-dzuljazz2001
8-haKKaMeE
9-ahban80

Pls count on me also.....

1-QD250
2-Astroboy