Members in JB...roll call

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1. renzs (tmn. molek)
2. vladd_tappish ( Bandar Baru Uda )
3.dee136 ( Muar
4. Van ( pretty much all over JB - work ma ! )
5. Tom (would join u guys when i'm back)
6. bob (pasir gudang)
7. Zamtresco
8. Bmmad318i(Tmn Tampoi Utama)
9. ersalle(Tmn U)
10. isham101 (JB)
11. roms (JB)
12. eddiefiola (bbu)
13. Jason X (Tom neighbour)
14. berg (jb)

The list grows.... how come only 5 show up for tt???? :getyourfactsright: :D

How about this coming fri (1/4) at Rest Habib BBU next to Wisma Uda at 9.00 pm?

Wow I didnt know we had so many memebers drom JB. But the sad thing is we only have very few members attending the TT! I hope that everyone will spare some time attending the TT or maybe bring more friends for the TT. We need all of your support! Pls add your names on the TT in JB thread. Without you guys we will not have a proper TT. I hope those new guys here, dont just join to show your name. Be active a bit! I really want to see all of you here to attend the TT this Friday! If you guys put your whole heart I am sure all of you can attend! Remember this is our club!!!!!!

I'm near JB, but since there are so many how about we have a track day at Pasir Gudang? With 10 cars the cost will be relatively low for a 2hr session :)

BTW, what does TT session mean??

Originally posted by Chris Cab@Mar 31 2005, 04:06 PM
I'm near JB, but since there are so many how about we have a track day at Pasir Gudang? With 10 cars the cost will be relatively low for a 2hr session :)

BTW, what does TT session mean??
Chris,

TT session means "Teh Tarik" session in Malay. Meaning "Tea time" in english.

Adrian

Originally posted by vladd_tappish@Mar 30 2005, 02:45 AM
Wow I didnt know we had so many memebers drom JB. But the sad thing is we only have very few members attending the TT! I hope that everyone will spare some time attending the TT or maybe bring more friends for the TT. We need all of your support! Pls add your names on the TT in JB thread. Without you guys we will not have a proper TT. I hope those new guys here, dont just join to show your name. Be active a bit! I really want to see all of you here to attend the TT this Friday! If you guys put your whole heart I am sure all of you can attend! Remember this is our club!!!!!!
don't say like that la brader... i think all of us want to attend the tt but somehow some of us might have some other commitment at that point of time... anyway, will be gladly joining you guys soon... but not this week since i'll be in kl... again, commitment...

1. renzs (tmn. molek)
3.dee136 ( Muar
6. bob (pasir gudang)
7. Zamtresco
9. ersalle(Tmn U)
10. isham101 (JB)
11. roms (JB)
12. eddiefiola (bbu)
14. berg (jb)
15. Roger (actually sg but often go jb also)

Hi people! Just registered today! Am happy to know all of you...

1. renzs (tmn. molek)
3.dee136 ( Muar
6. bob (pasir gudang)
7. Zamtresco
9. ersalle(Tmn U)
10. isham101 (JB)
11. roms (JB)
12. eddiefiola (bbu)
14. berg (jb)
15. Roger (actually sg but often go jb also)
16. Roland (tmn. molek, jb)

Roland,

A big welcome!! I just joined myself. Welcome again to the family. I myself go to Tmn Molek quite often.hehe

Ordered an official BMW shirt from the guys but have to wait cause of the waiting list. I think the design of the shirt is fantastic. Any of you guys in jb bought and collected the shirt already? If bei ngam(not suitable cause too big,too small,etc), might be interested in getting it of your hands.Thanks! :yes:

Hi roger,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am staying and my office is located in Tmn Molek oso.

Saw the shirt, man. Real cool! How do you order? I am interested in getting one but I am not so tech-savvy. Too afraid to post the wrong forum.

Give me some pointers, will ya? Maybe one day when we are both free, we meet up for yum cha! I travel often so dunno when will be free. PM me for anything!

Roland,

You are most welcome. You can click on the Announcement thread>Official BMW shirt to put your name in the WAITING LIST.

I have a very strong feeling that the demand for the shirt FAR outstrips the supply. We just have to wait and see lar. Maybe the committee members can take note of this and order a bigger batch of shirts next time?? Thanks for listening! :lol:

Thanks Zamtresco! By the way,any of the BMW JB chapter have any extra BMW Club Malaysia decals lying around? Looks cun lar. When's the TT session? :)

Originally posted by chairoger@May 6 2005, 10:32 PM
Thanks Zamtresco! By the way,any of the BMW JB chapter have any extra BMW Club Malaysia decals lying around? Looks cun lar. When's the TT session? :)
check out our thread in member's meet up...
decals... ask around... maybe they still have it

Roger / Roland ... warm welcome to you both !

I'm down in Molek quite often ... used to be almost everyday before .. Heck, in fact I was there yesterday at Banyan Village with another member of the JB family, Vladd. * Thanks for your time, Vladd *

If you see a blue E36 328i / reg. no 72 ... that wud be me. Hoping to catch you guys soon for cup of coffee one of these days.

VaN

Bro roger,

Thanks for the tip... c u around...

Bro Vanquish,

I think I might have seen your car around, bro! Will definitely keep a lookout for your car more often. Just don't be surprised when a stranger comes up to you and call you Vaquish in the middle of the road! HAHA.

I am driving a silver color E46 328i, reg no. 1888. C u around!

Welcome roger and roland to the bmw club malaysia forum!

Join us for TT (if and when we have it) :D .If in taman molek give me a buzz.. I live there too.

I'm down in Molek quite often ... used to be almost everyday before .. Heck, in fact I was there yesterday at Banyan Village with another member of the JB family, Vladd. * Thanks for your time, Vladd *

Oii.. how come never contact me??? :getyourfactsright:

Yo renzs,

Me staying in Tmn Molek oso. Next time let me know when is the TT session. Would love to join you all. Cheers!

Roland ..

No worries. Shall keep an eye out for the silver E46 then.

Renzs ... sorry la Bro. I did not know if you'd be around. Anyway, we'll buzz you if either of us are in Molek. PM me your contact no.

Cheers,

Welcome to the family of the Bimmers chairoger and roland

I really happy that our numbers in JB are growing bigger and bigger each day. And Roland you car number is 1888 heh, mine is 2888 E36 hee hee hee. I really hope to see you guys at the TT session soon. So are you guys going to the PD trip? I really hope that you guys are going.

Top Bottom