Newbie Here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chookleng;308524 said:
..at any age, you can own anything you like provide you know to achieve your goals in life and aim it witn plan. :) my 2 cent worth.

True.. true.. at your age, there's only one word in my dictionary, and that's "PARTY" and "SUCCESS" is getting to buy a female stranger in the club a drink :D By that definition, I was pretty "successful" !!

Welcome to the club! :top:

astroboy;309045 said:
True.. true.. at your age, there's only one word in my dictionary, and that's "PARTY" and "SUCCESS" is getting to buy a female stranger in the club a drink :D By that definition, I was pretty "successful" !!

Welcome to the club! :top:

lol astroboy, ur eng too difficult for me to understand. my eng is pte. ltd. lol me not even dip grad so don write up soooo pro eng. no woli tho i manage to catch ur mean after a couple times of re-read. between i never go to club o disco tho i get wat ur mean, hehe. just hate crazily loud noise...good days to u dude

BMWCM | BMW Club Malaysia

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

bmw7833;310459 said:
Welcome..

Aged 24 with BMW and Mers, not easy man..

ya very true its not easy. thats why i work and slog like donkey during daylight and cow during night. just because want to redeem my both babe from the bank asap. :rock:

I dun mine working like donkey & cow to own a bimmer.
Care to share arr as I'm yet to own a bimmer from the M division:smokin:​

chookleng;308296 said:
Hi all,

M a newbie here with current ride for E60 and W211. Currently m 24 years old. work in service line. staying in both side at KL, Damansara AND JB Tmn Mount Austin. Cheers and look forward to meet up with any bimmer club member.

I m staying in Taman Daya

welcome bro..........................:wink:

Top Bottom