Maximum Limit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ade

Club Guest
Anybody knows if M'sia law has a limit on the number of rear passengers u can carry in your own car? I know the limit is 3 for taxi at the back.

really arrr?

i think mine says can seat 4 in my 2 seater... hee hee... iam still thinking how.

Malaysia got law one ah?? ;)

I think in malaysia should be 3 rear passengers. My assumption is that as long as there are 3 rear seat belts, u can fit 3.. I could be wrong...

Anyway, putting on rear seat belts is not actually being enforced in Malaysia.

not too sure about legally in the case of passenger cars. for commercial vehicles got lar. anyway, the insurance covers only the numbers indicated in the registration card. overloading in the event of the accident will mean the owner chiak ji kei....

nothing to do with insurance....just that some bunch of policemen stopped a fren's car for carrying 6 ppl in the car...4 at the back seat....citing the owners manual states 5..but when asked which law states that...they cannot produce....let my fren go with a warning...

Ade;226158 said:
nothing to do with insurance....just that some bunch of policemen stopped a fren's car for carrying 6 ppl in the car...4 at the back seat....citing the owners manual states 5..but when asked which law states that...they cannot produce....let my fren go with a warning...

Hahaha....the cops are running out of ideas for their commission!

Way back in the 60's, My father used to pack us about 8 of us into the back seat of a Peugeot 403 and travelled all the way from Ipoh to Penang. Maybe we were lucky then not to be stopped by the police. Hehehe................:)

There should be a law on the number of passenger in a private passenger car. Just that it isn't being enforced. Anyone with access to check the traffic law?

Top Bottom