manual gearbox

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

iCe

Club Guest
i would like to know estimate price for E30 325 manual gearbox (with or without LSD) and the usual workmanship .n how long the process will normally take?thanks in advance.~

a manual gearbox will cost from rm800-rm1800 depending from who you buy it from. then you have to decide wether to change to a new clutch plate and flywheel b4 putting the box into your car, that will cost another 300-500 bux. if long shaft not included with the gearbox, add another 500 bux. you may need another 50 to 100 bux to get the pedals and cylinders. workmanship around 800bux. how long it takes? i duuno have not done the conversion yet.

well this is for the normal gearbox only......diffrent story if you want to go for the "overrated" dogleg gearbox.

lsd is used on the diffrential only (sometimes also called the rear axle), you may be able to use your original diff. if you want to change to lsd figure another rm800 to rm1600 depending on who you buy it from.

well..my 240getrag which I've used so far for so many many hundred moons ,which is underated..!! :p is still for sale.

The pakage:

1. 2 unit 240getrag :p
2.the linkages
3. the "batang" gear
4.the "hamba" pump(slave)
5.the propshafts front and rear

asking price rm2K non neg.

as for the rear diff....can point you where to get. my own recomended ratios: 3.64 and 3.73 :)

LSD not for sale... :p two of them actually. Might add anuder one to my "kolek shen" :blush:

I'm no hurry in selling my giabok...whoever think they can get cheaper then mine...then go for it. :p

haiyaa unker zoggee...

so many lsd to collect, why aa??? ps, if lsd 3.25 okay aaa for m20b23????

just asking woo.. :blush:

hoi... zog... my gearbox also for sale(potong Q).. 240 getrag... solly only gear box.. vely cheap..

Originally posted by pussy@Aug 3 2005, 04:09 PM
hoi... zog... my gearbox also for sale(potong Q).. 240 getrag... solly only gear box.. vely cheap..
hah..you pussy ..!! :nyehehe: cipot..!! :hmmph: cipet..!! :hmmph:

I know something you dun know...
wanna know...
ask me how I know.....

here we go again..........

how do you know sumthing that i dun know?
u dun ever know what things that i dun know.even me myself
dun know things that i dun know.

Originally posted by iCe@Aug 3 2005, 05:25 PM
how do you know sumthing that i dun know?
u dun ever know what things that i dun know.even me myself
dun know things that i dun know.
want to know???Come to Puchong TT 2night...

zog... that's why u dun know what i know which in the first place you didin't know how i know..

so shut up !!! before i sent teejay to see you..

aduh.,pening la with ' i know u dun know ' thingy.,
thanks anyway to you guys for the info.
i'll get back to you guys when i ready to convert.

cheers~~

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jan 20 2006, 04:24 PM
So are you ready to convert? :p

our fellow forumer have the 'thing' i want.,i need more time to get the money.problem is first cum first serve basis maa.,if me lambat.,melepas laa..

Top Bottom