Mansory F01/F02

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Taken from PaulTan...
MANSORY_BMW_7Series_05_770.jpg
Here's the full text from Paul's blog: If Batman ever decided to get himself one of the new F01/F02 BMW 7-Series, he’d probably have the dealer pre-install this Mansory bodykit. Other than the stealthy bodykit you see here, Mansory also tunes the 760Li’s 6.0 litre twin-turbo V12′s power from it’s current 544 horses and 750 Nm to a massive 640 hp and 920 Nm, which is more than the X5 M and X6 M and probably more than whatever the upcoming F10 M5 will put out. Looking at what the 4.4 litre turbo V8s are capable of, we always knew that the 6.0 litre force inducted lump had so much more potential in it! We don’t really understand converting the kidney grills to horizontal bars instead of the standard BMW vertical bars though!
MANSORY_BMW_7Series_04_770.jpg
MANSORY_BMW_7Series_02_770.jpg
MANSORY_BMW_7Series_06_770.jpg
MANSORY_BMW_7Series_04_770.jpg
I seriously dunno whether to laugh or cry...More money than taste it seems... :p

..to me, all new BMW models look like heavily botoxed, semi fat women...i mean, whats happen with fierce looking BMW's as they use to look like...im not talking here about performance or anything like that, but plain design, and i do believe its all went wrong quite some time..

Styling..yucks..

Engine..woo...I don't mind leh..

Now wouldn't it be better a sleeper like the E39 M5?..:biggrin:

Cheers :)

Ecc0;621071 said:
..to me, all new BMW models look like heavily botoxed, semi fat women...i mean, whats happen with fierce looking BMW's as they use to look like...im not talking here about performance or anything like that, but plain design, and i do believe its all went wrong quite some time..

Yup agreed. Gone are the shark-nose inspired days of old... Almost ripping my hair out when I saw what Mansory did to the F01. Simply dreadful...

gregcwho;621101 said:
Styling..yucks..

Engine..woo...I don't mind leh..

Now wouldn't it be better a sleeper like the E39 M5?..:biggrin:

Cheers :)

Greg, wanna transplant into your E32 ahhh... Then really ultimate sleeper la... :biggrin:

Top Bottom