Malaysia Top Models..........

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aaaiyah... i tot BMW la... hahahhahha.....

nonetheless...... nose bleed liao.... wakakakakakak.......
bro Lionel.. can org. TT with them ka...... one pun cukup.... like that no car also i will jalan come!

fabianyee said:
Photos dated 2002 woh.... old stock liao...

i know is old stock .......If nobody want ......i willing to sapu all.....:D

Actually fren of mine forward it ....so just want to share here ........Although is old but still veli nice ....:D

sesat88 said:
aaaiyah... i tot BMW la... hahahhahha.....

nonetheless...... nose bleed liao.... wakakakakakak.......
bro Lionel.. can org. TT with them ka...... one pun cukup.... like that no car also i will jalan come!

If one of them coming .....i believe the turn up will be much better then Grand TT:eek:

My another favourite .......

wallpape2.jpg

Ase Wang rocks .... and BTW, anyone wanting some eye candy shud grab the Nov edition of FMH SIN - lovely calender spread and my favourite gal - Sarah Tan of Channel V in all of her nice Christmassy Glory !!! Yummy !!!

Cheers,
VaN.

Vanquish said:
Ase Wang rocks .... and BTW, anyone wanting some eye candy shud grab the Nov edition of FMH SIN - lovely calender spread and my favourite gal - Sarah Tan of Channel V in all of her nice Christmassy Glory !!! Yummy !!!

Cheers,
VaN.

hell yeah Ase Wang rocks. Steph Song too... drool...

but if you guys watch Channel 5 on Wednesdays, Denise Keller on the Finer Side totally rock my world too!

Not evything from down south is always bad.

Justin,

Sadly, Channel 5's eye candies are reserved only for us down south .... I don't think the reception extends any further than the northern part of Johor. So, we'll keep Denise and Steph (love her accent!) for ourselves here! Sorry fellas ...

VaN.

Top Bottom