m6 vs m635csi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jojo

Club Guest
hello!i started to fallin to e24 dis lately..........cud u guys tell me d different between m6 and m635ci..........i had checked with realOEM.com and they r a different model each....need help from u all....thnx!

thnx bro!

gud info ive got there.......

.....is the parts easy to get here?and the accessories as well.....

further enquiries!

.....as i read in M registry, that the m635csi's battery is mounted in the trunk........does it apply for the 635csi?coz ive seen one 635csi with battery placed at the left corner of the engine hood where the air flow placed in the m635csi.

....this car claimed as m635csi....so i just wanna make comparison on it whether it is a real m635csi or just an ordinary 635csi...

tq!

Can't say for sure but most of the CSIs I've seen have their batteries in front. Not too sure about the M. But if the registry says it's in the back, then it must be correct.

Another way to tell is to look at the car's paperwork.

Originally posted by jojo@May 2 2006, 12:48 PM
further enquiries!

.....as i read in M registry, that the m635csi's battery is mounted in the trunk........does it apply for the 635csi?coz ive seen one 635csi with battery placed at the left corner of the engine hood where the air flow placed in the m635csi.

....this car claimed as m635csi....so i just wanna make comparison on it whether it is a real m635csi or just an ordinary 635csi...

tq!
Twin cam engine or the M30 single cam engine?

ive checked with realOEM.com and it is confirm an m30 single cam engine....635csi.....and not m635csi....

does the value of of m635csi and 635csi be much different?

Top Bottom