M5 or Msport bumpers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lithium2

Club Guest
I have been looking around for bumpers. So far here is what I found.1. Half cut shop original M5 front and back with fog lights. RM35002. M5, Taiwan PP material, front and back with fog lights, plus trunk spoiler. RM1500Is the original worth getting? In terms of durability, PP material should be good right? Does it look different after installing? Not sure if the RM2000 worth spending.I actually prefers Msport with 1 tail pipe. For M5 rear bumper, need to install another fake tail pipe. Anyone knows where can I install the fake tail pipe?

Bro, want to group buy the PP bodykit? I think we able to get cheaper if we buy together. I know someone else is looking too.

I know a shop can offer lower than RM1500 if we have few buyers, say 3. PP material from Taiwan. Ai mai?

some people prefer original rather than replica just because of sentimental value. feeling more "syiok" if use original if u know what i mean. nothing is wrong with the replica. when buying just check the fitment. some replicas are poor in quality and it will certainly look bad after installation.

bmw7833;809488 said:
Bro, want to group buy the PP bodykit? I think we able to get cheaper if we buy together. I know someone else is looking too.
bro, high quality PP? if yes, i might just join in hehe. but i might go for the E46 kit first. got jalan? thanks.

They left one last set now and need to order for next stock.

If fitment not good and poor quality, we don't want to pay la..

huskar3399;809500 said:
some people prefer original rather than replica just because of sentimental value. feeling more "syiok" if use original if u know what i mean. nothing is wrong with the replica. when buying just check the fitment. some replicas are poor in quality and it will certainly look bad after installation.

My E39 is a 525, using original M5 bumper still means replica M5. Haha.

I just came out from the shop, took some picture and sent to lim already. He will nego with the shop and post the GB later.

Top Bottom