men2006;529050 said:
Bro,

Pls check price below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masticore
Can u pls pm me the price for the following E60 bodykit:

a) M5 front bumper only + paint job - rm1800

b) Msport front bumper only + paint job - rm1800

c) LCI tail lights (must be genuine Hella)+whatever wiring required - Hella dont have, Eagleeyes rm1500

Thanks

Tqvm
Bro,

I'm keen to replace my E60 front bumper to M5 sport with paint job at RM1,800. who can I contact at your PJ office?

TQ.

Not very happy with GC's sales staff near Pandan Indah area. Went there to enquire about E39 bumpers, asked for PP, one salesman said they dont have PP, the other salesman told him in Cantonese why tell them its not PP, just say its whatever material they want, they wont be able to tell the difference. Just because my friend and I are mixed we look like Malay, they assume we don't know Cantonese.

paultantk;579354 said:
Not very happy with GC's sales staff near Pandan Indah area. Went there to enquire about E39 bumpers, asked for PP, one salesman said they dont have PP, the other salesman told him in Cantonese why tell them its not PP, just say its whatever material they want, they wont be able to tell the difference. Just because my friend and I are mixed we look like Malay, they assume we don't know Cantonese.

Now, that's not so nice. Gotta pick up my Cantonese quick then to avoid being conned. :thumpdown:

paultantk;579354 said:

Damn GC lar. Last time also my side mirror got prob & still under warranty but decline to change. Keep repair until no end.

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

initialM;633694 said:
Damn GC lar. Last time also my side mirror got prob & still under warranty but decline to change. Keep repair until no end.

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

What the SHIT accessories shop is it ? Better ask them to close their shop lar they was not only one accessories shop dealing with bimmer stuff in the market.

paultantk;579354 said:

I hated the Pandan Indah branch, the workers inside are snobbish and not interested to do business at all.

Top Bottom