M3 CSL Rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I happen to have a spare set [4 pcs] of original 18" Bryeton Magic that I had on my previous E46Ci.

Its 'plug n play' so no spacers needed. Comes with tyres too...

PM me if you are interested.

I saw someone selling the M3 CSL Rims but its 18".....Definitely not original? Inside the rim its written Germany.
Does it says anything ?

johnnybean;608655 said:
I saw someone selling the M3 CSL Rims but its 18".....Definitely not original? Inside the rim its written Germany.
Does it says anything ?

Izzit actually not from CSL, but the brand produce for CSL, may be design all same in 18' ?!?

You mean the same manufacturer for M3 CSL rims ? Is it suppose to be BBS ? I have no idea.
The Offset and width is different size.

It could mean its made in Germany.

However many of the BBS forged rims are made in Japan. It could be an 18 inch rims with CSL lookalike design.

The original CSL rims are 19 inch, then a Competition Package (from 2004 onwards) came out with almost similar rims like the CSL but with a narrower front using 235/35/19 tire. CSL rim uses 245/35/19 at the front.

Cheers

Thanks again. I take a look closely i think the manufacturer is named "TAM" . Not sure whether that is made in Germany or Taiwan.
Seems like they have serial number and all.......Normally I have seen Taiwan rims, they dont really bother printing all those stuff.
Confused....

even though not ORI i think 2-3k for a set of rims that is hard to find is a steal....

just my 2 cents thought

Hi Yen,
Why would you say that ? You have been looking for 1 ? I think can get a replica one for less than 3k....

Top Bottom