M Sport F10 kit?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
now that changes my (initial) perception on the F10...strong enough reason to wait for the Msport sedan version to hit our shores.

safri;535013 said:
now that changes my (initial) perception on the F10...strong enough reason to wait for the Msport sedan version to hit our shores.

im unsure about the rims though......

front bumper seems nice... add aggressiveness to the look of F10...
Sorry to say this but I think that the back diffuser look a bit cacat though (maybe it's just me!)
As for the rims... not oompphhh enough :thumpdown: current M-Sport rims win by miles :D
one thing I love is the Matt Silver interior trim though :top: and also the semi-bucket sport seats!

alpina b5;535244 said:
im unsure about the rims though......

e60 msport rims (pre-2010 models) have that fierce look...which is why the e60 msport is still a hit. I am keen to see the potential exterior improvements msport kits would give to the f10 sedan.

OK guys... I have rendering of the new F10 with M-Sport bodykits (thanks to Theophilus Chin)

Don't worry.. not the wagon but the sedan. Look surreal and pretty sure that the exact M-Sport F10 will look like this... without the rim of course :D

f10-msport-photoshop-2-large.jpg

The photo is extracted from Paul Tan website

Enjoy everyone :rock:

thule;535848 said:
OK guys... I have rendering of the new F10 with M-Sport bodykits (thanks to Theophilus Chin)

Don't worry.. not the wagon but the sedan. Look surreal and pretty sure that the exact M-Sport F10 will look like this... without the rim of course :D

f10-msport-photoshop-2-large.jpg

The photo is extracted from Paul Tan website

Enjoy everyone :rock:

The rear view doesn't look so real. It's like a copy and paste to me.The front view has so much influenced from E90/92.Hope BMW will come out with something better to distinguish the F10 look.

Lastly, why the front rims and the rear one is different?

That is why I said don't look at the rims :D I'd noticed that too actually bro! And also there will be no rear bumper reflector & M-Sport window trim should be black instead of chrome too :top: it's just rendering so there should be a few differences. Although the look should be 90% sama :rock:

I'd like the head lights to be changed for the facelift version. Should be more garang!

BlackE90;539073 said:
Official M Sports on Alpine White III

BMW-5-Series-F10-Sedan-M-Sport-Package-1.jpg

BMW-5-Series-F10-Sedan-M-Sport-Package-2.jpg

still don't like the rims....the non m-sport ones looks sportier....i like the front bumpers....but can we option off the rear ones.....white on black....not good....

alpina b5;539126 said:
still don't like the rims....the non m-sport ones looks sportier....i like the front bumpers....but can we option off the rear ones.....white on black....not good....

It's all boils down to preference! Some might even think that this model is Godsent :D

not all features are perfect in one's eyes! Some don't like the rims, some don't like the diffuser, some even prefer alpina's version after all!

But this is where all the mod shops, tuners and pimp-my-ride people make their money. Otherwise all those shops out there have to tutup kedai loh :D

P.S: if you don't like the colour of the diffuser, re-spray it back to the Alpina white Lah! Otherwise, use matt silver which looks awesome with the white :top:

thule;539128 said:
It's all boils down to preference! Some might even think that this model is Godsent :D

not all features are perfect in one's eyes! Some don't like the rims, some don't like the diffuser, some even prefer alpina's version after all!

But this is where all the mod shops, tuners and pimp-my-ride people make their money. Otherwise all those shops out there have to tutup kedai loh :D

P.S: if you don't like the colour of the diffuser, re-spray it back to the Alpina white Lah! Otherwise, use matt silver which looks awesome with the white :top:

are those real? looks kinda fake the tailpipes

Top Bottom