M performance bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Charlesccy

Hi anyone with f30 installed m performance replica ( made in taiwan ) bodykit?
Hows the fitment and quality? Any recommended place or worker ?

I had the m sport only

A friend installed the replica m perf from Taiwan and after looking at it I dare to comment here.
If ur not so particular about spacing and figment , then I would say go ahead. Not too bad. If will try to show some pic
when I snap them.

But just not my cup of tea. ABU

Hmmm so I reckon there will be gaps between the panels if its a replica but even with the original kit, if your installer isn't competent I have the feeling the outcome will be the same?

if you at johor bahru location please don't do it at shop nearby kempas highway below, poor quality & cheat.
i already spend many money to solve problem!

He let me confused ! he put on 2012 old model M performance bodykit to me my car is 2013 model & deal year is 2014 , but seilling price is new model price diffrent around RM600.
NOTE: 2012 model side skirt cannot stick M performance sticker.
NOTE: 2012 model not include bumber air scoop but i spend RM380 bought air scoop but not very fit ! Sad !!!
NOTE: before deal i talk to him i want include air scoop model but he always say confirm n 100% confirm in JB nobody can find it ! FxxK !
NOTE: front diffuse must skru baik baik O! because i laju 220km diffuse drop down! u can hear ur car got special sound.

hahaha! are you agree it? we are car is very often give the technician damage!

Attachments

• Screenshots_2015-04-20-14-20-46.jpg
    Screenshots_2015-04-20-14-20-46.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 36
Ok is your bodykit is taiwan replica?

So your main issue is different year model bodykit been fit on your car

How about the same year model? Is taiwan replica fit enough for that

i saw my friend new model taiwan replica bodykits quite nice, now my bumber air scoop no fit & below headlight no fit.
you must find can trusted shops.

Hmmm correct me if I'm wrong but from your post I think what you meant was all BMW F30 2012 models are not M-Sport models so your side skirting will not be able to have the M Performance side decal as its only for cars with M-Sport bodykits which were launched in 2013 and those 2 models were the 320d and 328i M-Sport models.

Replica M-Sport kits...depending on the range..some have dummy air scoops and some have proper ones and I did enquire through my usual BMW dealer and they mention its not only the bumpers which they will change but the scoops and some other smaller parts also come together with the original kit. But yes, all non M-Sport models will not have the air scoops.

actually 2102 original M-Performance can do side decal ,taiwan replica 2012 cannot do it & no include air scoop.

Hello, I am new guy here. Want to ask if change taiwan replica body kit will it void the bsri? thank you.

Replica body kits will not void BSRI. Note that BSRI is different from warranty.

It should not void warranty too if replica is similar to M-Performance parts sold by BMW.

Top Bottom