Lubrication Oil

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

OCT

Club Guest
Greeting to all. I m new in this forum. Would appreciate some good expert advise on the lub oil for my 1995 730i. last month i went to car workshop and they top up around 2 litre of lubrication oil for me (This workshop is suppose to be specialized in repairing BMW). A month later i discovered that it is again short by nearly half a bar. Based on the mileage, i only done around 600k km after topping up. What is wrong with my car? Thank in advance.Regards,CT

Hi CT, not looking good..

check exhaust tip, see if it is wet and when u throttle. is there any white blue smoke.. if that is the case, engine in for an overhaul

if your engine is not burning oil.. then look at the engine block vent/breather. it might be its sucking oil into combustion chamber.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the advice. will send the car to workshop for a thorough check.

Regards,
CT

Hi Alan,

Based on your advice, i checked my left and right exhaust tip this morning. Both tips look clean and dry. i also failed to see any white smoke coming out from the exhaust when i start the engine. However i always detect strong smell of petrol around the car when I started the engine. is this normal?

Regards,
CT

bro OCT.. come tpo have breakfast sometimes.... hehe then we sit down slowly go through your car..

Alan

012-7177082

LOL.. now that is far...
i am from KL actually... drop me a call at my mobile.. will talk from there..
012-7177082

Top Bottom