Looking For This Item...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

al3dx

Club Guest
Hey There Again...Anyways, I've been giving this restoring car thing a long thought...I have come to a conclusion to buy this item 1st for my BMW E30 3.20i:1. Inside Door Panels ( All 4 door or Front And Rear Right side )2. E30 Eye Lid3. MTeach 2 E30 Original Steering Wheel... 4. E30 Angle Light & Hid Set5. E30 Side Signal Sets6. E30 Side MirrorThis is my 1st target, I kinda having a hard time looking for these stuff because i can find it at all in Sabah.. ( I think? )Thank You For Supporting....:rock:

Mr redbaron rightly pointed out 1,2 and 3 are the same or at least from the terms used. You may be confusing the anti-roll aka sway aka stabiliser bar with strut braces - anyway, what you want is :

1. anti-roll aka sway aka stabiliser bar for front and rear - get the standard ones that come with some models,

2. strut braces - front and rear - this one you will have to look for aftermarket or even DIY. Try ultra racing, local brand i think;

3. I have no idea what this 'lower bar' is.... you will need to look up what it is you read. I have heard of a 'lower brace' or 'butt strut' (not a rear strut brace but something for the bottom/subframe made by strong strut see website http://www.strong-strut.com/) but not sure what this lower bar is;;

4. MTech M3 E30 steering wheel? Gnerally they are the same as on the standard e30s. What you want is simply an MTech 1 or 2 steering wheel. Go to the classifieds for pics of them on sale. I'd go with the MTech 2 if you are going with the MTec 2 body kit, sort of like matching set;

5. H&R sport springs? Like hens teeth I think for the E30. Maybe a bit better for the E36 and up. Easier to source is the eibach pro kit. Matc them with bilsteins, the black or the yellow ones.

Note - all items above are likely to be used items.

Sourcing stuff in sabah? Its difficult enough here in peninsular.... I wish you the very best of luck.

God speed my friend.

al3dx;253953 said:
Hey There Again...
Anyways, I've been giving this restoring car thing a long thought...
I have come to a conclusion to buy this item 1st for my BMW E30 3.20i:

1. Stabilizer Bar (Front & Rear)
2. Lower Bar (Sway Bar) (Front, Middle & Rear)
3. MTeach M3 E30 Original Steering Wheel...
4. H&R Sport Lower Springs.. (1 Set = 4 Springs)
5. BMW M Engine: S14 + Manual transmission & Also Kit (5/6 Speed)

This is my 1st target, I kinda having a hard time looking for these stuff because i can find it at all in Sabah.. ( I think? )

Thank You For Supporting....:rock:

There nothing on your list that enough $$$ can't buy. :rolleyes:

lol...

E28driver;254552 said:
There nothing on your list that enough $$$ can't buy. :rolleyes:

I know...
But it's hard to find it...
i just need to find the engine now...

hey man...

chriseunos;254723 said:
my friend have a E30 bilstein yellow with Eibach 6 potter springs, interested?

Interested...
But i got to know 1st...

How much is it?
How low does it brings down?
How Long has he used it?

Top Bottom