Looking for intercom receiver

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracetcp

Club Guest
Does anyone know where I can buy the receiver for my intercom which is wall mounted? It's used to communicate with the guard house at my condo. When I bought my place, the receiver is already missing. Or where can I buy an entire set? Please help!Thanks
intercom.gif

i think you can plug in any ordinary single line phone to it. (the normal Telekom Malaysia phone will do).

can't lah, tried already. This is a 2-wire type unlike the land lines ones which is 4-wire.

Go to Jalan Pasar... you'll find a range of intercom receivers there and probably find the same on you had previously.

Grace, there's a shop in Midvalley Megamall, on level 2 or 3 where they sell security equipments such as alarm system, CCTVs and Intercoms as well. You can try finding it there.

Grace, shouldn't the developer replace it ?

Not all intercom are the same or compactible with each other due to the voltage and operating system.

Suggest that you pop to your neighbour house or somebody apartment who have the intercom still install. Get the brand name and try to search for the replacement.

Alternatively, the management of the apartments should be able to advise on the replacement unit.. pss...ssst talk nicely to the maintenance guy.. usually they have a spare unit lying around the workshop.

I managed to contact the supplier thru the management office. Thanks all.

Will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom