looking for e39 523i or 525i with manual gearbox

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nightwish

Club Guest
hi, as already mentioned on newbie section, is there e39 with manual gearbox here in malaysia? if not, well, auto will do too. looking for it but i am sure it will take some times..hehe..

U may PM Bailey coz his selling his E39 to upgrade to E60 but auto lar wt tiptronic. Forget Auto in M'sia lar traffic jam everywhere not to mention many dreaming slow driver on fast lane.

Manual gear .... very rare specis ..... buat sembahyang hajat dulu bro ...

initialM;289846 said:
U may PM Bailey coz his selling his E39 to upgrade to E60 but auto lar wt tiptronic. Forget Auto in M'sia lar traffic jam everywhere not to mention many dreaming slow driver on fast lane.

woi dont speculate lah haiya

happy hunting for yr E39 yeah bro

my last manual bimmer was an e36 US-spec M3.. after that,it was close to impossible to find a manual bimmer(e46 onwards).but goodluck bro.. the elusive manual IS available,just not in our market la.i know the UK has got many manuals(e46,e39..and so on),maybe u can indent orders those with any of the bigger grey importers.

i've given up looking for manual bimmers la.. too disheartening.plus the steptronic autos has actually improved by leaps and bounds that i'm now quite happy with mine.wait a little longer and we might be able to enjoy the new dual-clutch which i think is the future of the gearbox..

initialM;289846 said:

Bailey upgrading to E60? Woi, murtad ka?
Make sure it's not 520i or 523i. Nanti wa tak mau kawan lu lagi..

supergripen, tq for the support. hehe, well, yeah, think mcm tu jugak, wait for my sister to go to UK this september, further study with her husband, and then, beli her AP, and finally buying e39 525i manual from there...wahhaha...

eh, what type/brand of gearbox bimmer use? ZF gearbox?

funfer_fahrer;292202 said:
Bailey upgrading to E60? Woi, murtad ka?
Make sure it's not 520i or 523i. Nanti wa tak mau kawan lu lagi..

funfer dont listen to all tis speculation & rumours yeah .....it's bad for yr health

nightwish.............good luck on yr search yeah & hope u cld join us for TT

Top Bottom