looking for e34 items

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hitman

Club Guest
guys.looking for 2 items1. hartge cam cover for m20 engine to fit e34 525i 12-valve engine/2. strut bar for e34 525i 12-valve engine model3. lsd to fit e34 525i 12-valve engine model 5-speed manual gearboxanyone with any jalan please let me know. thanks in advance.cheers!

Originally posted by hitman@Dec 14 2004, 12:32 AM guys.looking for 2 items1. hartge cam cover for m20 engine to fit e34 525i 12-valve engine/2. strut bar for e34 525i 12-valve engine model3. lsd to fit e34 525i 12-valve engine model 5-speed manual gearboxanyone with any jalan please let me know. thanks in advance.cheers!
Can try at MS motor at Jln Chan Sow Lin or Chan Motor at Tmn Industri OUG.

Hello Harris,You can get new valve cover...but not on the LSD.Cheers.

guys, 1. how much for the valve cover2. any contact number for ms auto and what do they have?thanks.

QUOTE=hitman,Dec 14 2004, 01:16 AM] guys, 1. how much for the valve cover2. any contact number for ms auto and what do they have?thanks. [/QUOTE]here[

zog, anyone has a valve cover locally ah? or can anyone order?i can't open the website u posted lah bruder.got any jalan?

soory bro,try www.rdsport.com.just find engine tech section for M20 engine.maybe that'll help.

I think I saw one LSD for E34 ratio of 3.25...but it's not cheap leh.

oops..check their forums and they dun carry the E30 product anymore.....sigh.

bro, if u hear of any of the parts can u pls let me know.tks.how's yr car? dah siap rebuild dah?kalau mine ready by next year maybe we go for the drift challenge ok buddy? tengok syiok juga - nak try lah.

hitman, i have the lsd.. 3.91 for 525 sub-frame..going cheap..regards.

Top Bottom