looking for bmw - pls advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jam74

Club Guest
Hi All,Actually i am very new and thinking of buying bmw whether 325i or 525 or 530 ( year make 2006 or 2007 ) pls advise me what is the 1st step to proceed. i have zero knowledge of this model..currently my car is peugeot 406 & peugeot 206...i was think to let go either one...some people said better looking for merc rather than BMW..the reason y..maintenance wise especially on gear box issue and wear and tear that 3x highest than merc ..i dont believe it at all until i found this forum to get clear picture from 'Otai2'...

not many have prob wiv gearbox, maintenance is high if u go to certain wshop, always refer to tis forum for cheap parts and maintenance

E60 5series is at reasonable price now n you cld get the 523 model.
You shld test drive them to really feel the bimmer feeling.

naharnms;774413 said:
E60 5series is at reasonable price now n you cld get the 523 model.
You shld test drive them to really feel the bimmer feeling.

Hi jam,
U interested on e60 523i year 2007
Do call me at 0123892269
Tks

I think that most of the cars whether merc or bmw has about the same maintenance cost.. But do be careful or merc from the precious generation.. Like the peanut eye c class and the w211 before the facelift.. Most of these cars has quality issue .. I had a 2004 merc c class that gave me problem every year without fail since new..

My uncle has the 5 series before the f60 and it is still running beautifully until today.. So sometimes.. It depend on the manufacturer and luck.. Do choose wisely..

I agree with harry_7 on his statement.. Once you driven a bmw.. You will never want something else..

ericyeoh;774709 said:
I think that most of the cars whether merc or bmw has about the same maintenance cost.. But do be careful or merc from the precious generation.. Like the peanut eye c class and the w211 before the facelift.. Most of these cars has quality issue .. I had a 2004 merc c class that gave me problem every year without fail since new..

My uncle has the 5 series before the f60 and it is still running beautifully until today.. So sometimes.. It depend on the manufacturer and luck.. Do choose wisely..

I agree with harry_7 on his statement.. Once you driven a bmw.. You will never want something else..

f60? When this new model manufactured ? New BMW car's maintenance is almost same with merc but old BMW car's maintenance is alot cheaper than merc

Top Bottom