looking for a Z4

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gk2030

Club Guest
Hi, I have started the search to buy a Z4 today. I did not enjoy it.I am looking for either sterling grey or black 2004 or 2005 model.Any body who could recommend or sell please let me know.Of course good condition and a reasonable price is always better. I have seen the one in Naza 300K over.I did not understand it, but supposedly there is a reason. Please email me gk2030@gmail.com

gk2030, I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the process of looking for the car.
It is a learning process. Looking for a used car requires patience. I took 3 years looking at more than 10 cars for my Z3.

Here's few tips. Test drive a friend's or a showroom unit to see how a normal one feels like.
Once you get the hang of it, go test drive the ones for sale and compare.
And if you think you like it, take it to http://www.bmauto.com.my/contact.htm for a check for $150+ to reconfirm.
Do not rush as Z cars are an emotional purchase, bring a friend who can pull you out of a deal if necessary.

Check out http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=2_s&th=1&q=z4&cg=1020&w=3&ps=&pe=&rs=&re=
this mudah page, there are over 20 units to choose from.

Good luck!

hi i just got back and yes i too will start my search for a Z4 today. Any members cars for sale. I want it to be a 2004/2005 2.5 or 3.0

It probably doesnt meet your requirements but I have a local 07/08 Z4 3.0si which I am willing to let go for the right price (RM3xx K). Superb condition, low mileage, still under warranty, M-fitted accessories.

For details, PM me.

(Sorry if I hijacked this thread).

NetMaestro

sorry a bit out of my budget. Test drove a 04 Z4 2.5 over the weekend. Good condition but colour not to my liking (BLUE!!). Seller wanted about 165k. Mileage only 25,000-00 km..

04 model with 25K on the clock? That means 4K plus per year. Extremely low... You may want to check service history. More scrutiny required if not local (i.e. AP).

NetMaestro

Thanks. Got diagnostic check done and confirmed that the mileage is genuine... BUt car was sold today to someone else..ha ya.....

..well..low mileage is not a surprise..my Z4 is 2004, and i have only 30K .. car is in superB condition .. basically, im almost not driving it at all since my work place is walking distance from place i live and I also have another car when i need to go out and i spot jam..

G Luck

Well i guess its preety hard to find one as i was told that there were only 500 in malaysia...took me around 6 month to find a suitable one heheheh...i have got a 03/07 one now.. wanting to let go if price is right...G luck in your finding...

Hi all, currently looking for a 2004 or 2005 model, black color, 2.5....anyone interested in selling?

HI there, currently a Z3 and an E90 owner and want to upgrade the Z3 to a Z4. Anyone have one out there for sale? Not looking to pay much more than RM150k. Any advise on what to look out for and whether to go for a 3 or 2.5 litre. What I hate about the Z3 is how underpowered it is, is the 2.5 much better oe is best to go all out with the 3 litre option. All advice gladly received.

Top Bottom