live time for fuel injector ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kennytey

Club Guest
Recenly I am doing a partial tuning, renew and service for my bimmer, :eek:k: do anyone have any idea about the live time of our E30 fuel injector? how to check the condition of injector is in good working condition. any where in JB got tester to check the condition? To date car millage was about 90+.km (because new peace was not cheap :D ).

1988 model done 90+ KM, so little movement, is it correct I did 500+ KM for 1990 change engine Japanese spec m40 also run 250k KM so far so good. did the change as the valve broke at the neck and best to change rather then overhaul as the piston and head was damage.

u can always put in the M50 injectors... can get cheap from chopshop mah... newer and beter design...

Originally posted by fabianyee@Nov 5 2005, 12:56 PM
u can always put in the M50 injectors... can get cheap from chopshop mah... newer and beter design...
M50 injectors with better spray pattern woh :nyehehe: !

How much would it cost? Just plug & play kah?

Thanks everyone ..anyway I have fix it back and my car was on the road againt. smooth nothing defference..so good luck B) next time dont anyhow take out engine parts is a night mare.... :ph34r:

Top Bottom